Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

belt suggestions for my daughter

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Old thread, late reply...... wound up voing with bobs belts, he makes a 3.5" 10 mm single prong that is absolutely perfect, she is small with a shorter torso and it doesnt crush her ribs like the 4" belt. Belt was quite playable right out of the box. These belts are by far the best imo

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
I own 2 belts. I initially got my second belt for off season when I was hulking up (nicer way of saying I got fluffy). But I haven't used that belt (Inzer) for a long time now.

My tried and true belt I've had for almost 30 years has been amazing for me. They don't make this particular one anymore. Its a Cardillo, XXsmall and right now I'm either at the last hole or second to last hole. Depends what I'm wearing in the gym that day. I've misplaced this beauty many times in the gym not realizing it just to go home and find out. Next day I go back, crossing my fingers someone turned it in to lost n found. But regardless this belt is one-of-a-kind so I'll be able to spot it in my gym if someone thought "oh hell ya, Merry Christmas to me". I love this belt because it doesn't dig into me like my Inzer does. Too wide for me.

Attachments

• IMG_5437.JPG
    IMG_5437.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 287
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
How's your daughter's training going?

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Addicted to buying lifting belts.....have 9 belts currently. my faves are from pioneer and best belts. inzer is garbage imo. they use a material which remains stiff in between the leather so it never truly breaks in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic