Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

11/12 yr absence

LowKey

LowKey

Oct 16, 2017
G'day friends. I don't want to say too much here but if any mods want any info from the past - contact me.
I'm an ex gym fighter who recently moved from PA where I lived since 99' to a quieter place. Gym fighter means I can't fight in front of crowds - lol but I've beaten the hell out of some top names in the gym and took a few also- hee hee
I have CTE so my memory is shot.
I came here bc now that I'm done fighting- time to get jacked! haha I have been sitting on my ass for a cpl of years enjoying jet skiing, boating and being daddy and hubby.
And that's not aaallllll- lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So how did you find your way to TID? Welcome.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome. It is your lucky day to have stumbled on TID. Make yourself comfortable.

LowKey

LowKey

Oct 16, 2017
Quick question: what qualifies me to send a Private Message? I mean like if I wanted to Msg an admin or something? Do I need to make so many posts?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Quick question: what qualifies me to send a Private Message? I mean like if I wanted to Msg an admin or something? Do I need to make so many posts?
10 posts.

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hey LowKey! Awesome to have you here!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
WELCOME LowKey! By "fighter" you mean boxing or some other combat sport? If boxing, and if Pennsylvania, are we talking about the legendary Philly fighter environment?

Either way, glad you're here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic