Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Time between cycles

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
So guys wanted to ask the experts.

Finished a cycle in June. 250mg test and 250 tren weekly pin.

Did that for 13 weeks.

I’m leaving for PHILIPPINES by Christmas. Beach holiday :)

Wanted to cut and lean up before that.

How long between u guys cycle ?

Today I’m taking HGH 5 times per week. Jus to “stay” young. HGH is easily available in China and cheap.

Too early to start a cycle ? Meaning 2 cycles per year.

Cycles make me feel good and builds my confidence and btw wife loves my body when on cycle ;-)

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Best thing is always to have a bloodwork done before starting a new one. If your hormone levels are back to normal, than you can consider going on cycle again. Starting a new cycle without having fully recovered is not wise imo.

Reactions: CFM
J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Best thing is always to have a bloodwork done before starting a new one. If your hormone levels are back to normal, than you can consider going on cycle again. Starting a new cycle without having fully recovered is not wise imo.

Cool.
I’ll get that done tomorrow.

What should we test for ?
Testosterone and what else ?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
cholesterol, liver functions

Reactions: CFM
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
If you want to build and maintain abnormal levels of muscle mass you must continuously have abnormal levels of hormones in your system at all times. When you cycle you will gain then lose it all, gain then lose it all, etc. Sad but true.

That said, if you want to cycle then a general rule of thumb is time on = time off.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If you want to build and maintain abnormal levels of muscle mass you must continuously have abnormal levels of hormones in your system at all times. When you cycle you will gain then lose it all, gain then lose it all, etc. Sad but true.

That said, if you want to cycle then a general rule of thumb is time on = time off.

Cool, do you think genetics play a role in how much a person would be able to hold on to muscle gains via use of hormonal manipulation (beyond their natural level(s)) after returning to their natural levels?

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Cool.
I’ll get that done tomorrow.

What should we test for ?
Testosterone and what else ?

Free testosterone
Estradiol
Prolactin
FSH
LH
Liver and kidney values
LDL
HDL
And whatever's included in a standard blood test

I sadly give you an AMEN to that, although including HGH would help.
Do you stay on all the time bro?

Cool, do you think genetics play a role in how much a person would be able to hold on to muscle gains via use of hormonal manipulation (beyond their natural level(s)) after returning to their natural levels?

Genetics play an important role anyway, either you are on or off. How responsive is your body to the exogenous administration of hormones depends on genetics too.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011

Yes, to an extent... but genetics play a much bigger role in an individual's response to AAS. Everyone, from gym rats to top level pros, lose 98% of their gains when they come off AAS.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I sadly give you an AMEN to that, although including HGH would help.
Do you stay on all the time bro?

Yes, I use AAS on a "blast and cruise" format... although, as I'm getting older, my blasts are not what they once were.

ChuckLee

ChuckLee

Oct 16, 2017
Yes, I use AAS on a "blast and cruise" format... although, as I'm getting older, my blasts are not what they once were.
Sure, they are never like the first ones. That's why I think that getting completely off sometimes can help with the gains. You know, like a reset

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
How often do you cycle ?

My "cycles" usually last 3 to 4 months, then I'll go 2 months or so on 250 mgs of Test E every 10 days, then back on another blast. But as I mentioned earlier, my dosages during my blasts are much lower as I've gotten older... I've been doing this stuff for 20+ years. I also now do cardio year round and I'll take off from weights completely for 1 - 2 months per year... that time off really helps me both physically and mentally.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic