Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cycle advise

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Planning to do another cycle...

Last cycle was test e and tren e for 12 weeks..

Wanna do same cycle again as I really liked the cutting results mixed with good clean diet, weights and lots of cardio.

Plan is to take 250mg of each every week.. So just a small cycle mixed with nolva eod and adex every 3 days

I understand that my body was be used to tren already and i might need to up the dose.. But for cutting should I mixed with anything else ?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Nolva AND adex seems overkill and redundant at that dose. Also neither helps with prolactin.

Doses are likely fine. If your really worried you won't experience as noticeable results you could add a kicker or closer oral. Maybe something light like var or tbol.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Nolva AND adex seems overkill and redundant at that dose. Also neither helps with prolactin.

Doses are likely fine. If your really worried you won't experience as noticeable results you could add a kicker or closer oral. Maybe something light like var or tbol.

Thanks. I can get var so I might bring that into the mix.

Which is better adex or nolva for cycle ? Have always used both.
I tend to bloat like crazy on test.
Adex tends to kill my sex drive so if possible would be cool to leave that out. But read everywhere it’s a must for cycling.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Thanks. I can get var so I might bring that into the mix.

Which is better adex or nolva for cycle ? Have always used both.
I tend to bloat like crazy on test.
Adex tends to kill my sex drive so if possible would be cool to leave that out. But read everywhere it’s a must for cycling.

This is highly dependant person to person. If your highly gyno prone then use both. If you have mild estro issues use adex or exeme, if they crash you lighten the dose.
I personally don't use either on most cycles. I have little issue with estro. However prolactin can be an issue.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Maybe its lowering your E too much?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Winner. drop Nolva and Adex and re-evaluate libido.

Reactions: CFM
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Lower your carbs and sodium. Bloat is also directly related to food intake. At 250mg of each compound a week I think the bloat might be in your head.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Lower your carbs and sodium. Bloat is also directly related to food intake. At 250mg of each compound a week I think the bloat might be in your head.

Good point. Maybe I’ll not take any unless i get sore nips.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic