Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Chris Foerster Dolphins coach video

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Never known a drug addict that was "fun" to hang out with. Typically they ruin everything and everyone around them.
There is use/abuse/and addiction we can say he uses and abuses but unless you know his prior history you can't classify him an addict, therefore he could be pretty cool to hang with...,just saying

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Never known a drug addict that was "fun" to hang out with. Typically they ruin everything and everyone around them.

He looks like a blast
And I can assure u that he ain't no "drug addict".. the way he snorts those uncrushed lines is not the works of an addict.

Maybe the facility ran out of coffee and He needed a boost before a long offensive meeting...however, He most likely is just enjoying a couple of gentleman snorts while he sends his stripper friend a quick courtesy text.

Last edited:
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
There is use/abuse/and addiction we can say he uses and abuses but unless you know his prior history you can't classify him an addict, therefore he could be pretty cool to hang with...,just saying

Not sure if you're serious.

There are casual cigarette smokers, casual users of marijuana, and casual users of alcohol.

No such thing as a casual user of cocaine, heroin or meth. You're either an abstainer or and addict. That's it. Two states.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

Key word addict.
Us rec guys are fun as fuck. I'll go weeks sometimes months with no anything. Bring me 2 a party or something and I'll have the group doing tequila shots, smoking blunts n doing key bumps with strippers by the end of the night lol

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah coach is definitely hanging with the strippers doing lines off there T^%$ and ass. After he leaves im sure the strippers get high for a week just going around and picking up boulders he dropped on the floor.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Key word addict.
Us rec guys are fun as fuck. I'll go weeks sometimes months with no anything. Bring me 2 a party or something and I'll have the group doing tequila shots, smoking blunts n doing key bumps with strippers by the end of the night lol

I'm available this weekend if u don't have any plans

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Yeah coach is definitely hanging with the strippers doing lines off there T^%$ and ass. After he leaves im sure the strippers get high for a week just going around and picking up boulders he dropped on the floor.

I mean you know allot of the athletes are doing the same. 3 mil a year this guy was making. Surrounded by floria sluts, celebrities, etc. Many people would be tempted.
However, making a video...
Especially one where your talking like an A-1 creep is just dumb.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I mean you know allot of the athletes are doing the same. 3 mil a year this guy was making. Surrounded by floria sluts, celebrities, etc. Many people would be tempted.
However, making a video...
Especially one where your talking like an A-1 creep is just dumb.
Yep the video always does someone in got to be out of your mind to make a video

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
There's nothing like rippin a honker off a strippers ass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic