Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What physique is harder to attain

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Jesse, be straight with us, so to speak. Two separate threads, almost identical titles, featuring the same two pics. Are those photos you and a friend, trying to settle a bet, or did you just come here to find a date?

Jesse738

Jesse738

Oct 5, 2017
From a female's perspective, I'm not sure that either is "hard" to attain. I think that the guy on the left has muscles, but the guy on the right is just naturally thinner so his muscles show more. I personally am not a fan of either physique, there's nothing really special about either. No offense.
I bet you consider this to be a good physique

Attachments

• IMG_3984.JPG
    IMG_3984.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 17
Jesse738

Jesse738

Oct 5, 2017
From a female's perspective, I'm not sure that either is "hard" to attain. I think that the guy on the left has muscles, but the guy on the right is just naturally thinner so his muscles show more. I personally am not a fan of either physique, there's nothing really special about either. No offense.
I bet you consider this to be a good physique

Jesse738

Jesse738

Oct 5, 2017
I'd rather be the kid with the hard-on, trying to make it look like he has a big dick .
Was the question who we would rather be in jail with?
I like the pantied one again!
I'm having trauma blindness now!!!!
Who do you think would win in a fight out of these 2 guys?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Can you please upload a picture of your current physique ?

Dude I am 50 years old and I have a LOT more muscle than either one of those dues and I am 100% natural.

Lots of pics/vids of me on this forum. Your value add to this place is negative infinity. Go back to wherever you came from.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Dude I am 50 years old and I have a LOT more muscle than either one of those dues and I am 100% natural.

Lots of pics/vids of me on this forum. Your value add to this place is negative infinity. Go back to wherever you came from.

Actually I think Mrs Flex could outlift both of them. 52 years old. Ranked powerlifter.

B

bigpaparn

Aug 31, 2017
Out of these 2 pics who looks better and what physique would you say is harder to attain naturally ? Thanks
the hardest physique to obtain is the one you want. damn put that on a Tshirt :)

B

bigpaparn

Aug 31, 2017
the hardest physique to obtain is the one you want. damn put that on a Tshirt :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic