Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

What physique is harder to attain

Jesse738

Jesse738

Oct 5, 2017
Uh huh, same here!...

I will say this tho , if I had to choose and there was absolutely no hope of advancement, then I would go with the ab look...
So ur saying you'd rather look like the guy with the abs ?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
serious about what?
The first dude has done some push ups for a few weeks and the second guy with the hard on and superman undies is just skinny, hence his abs. Assuming you are asking who has the best physique from working out since this is a bodybuilding board, it would be neither as it looks like neither of them have been to a gym.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Funniest thread on here now.....

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Neither physique would be hard to obtain. The guy on the left looks in somewhat decent shape , like he might do a little crossfit or something. The guy with the pickle in his pants looks like he needs to eat. He also reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite in some weird way.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So ur saying you'd rather look like the guy with the abs ?

No...Let me rephrase a little...Neither is appealing to me...I was just saying that if I had no choice, I would rather have leanness. ...

However, like the others have mentioned, it's way to skinny for me...Muscle, muscle, and more muscle, then lean it out...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I thought it was a question about starting point, not a goal.

muscle_wolf_by_schreddedwolf.jpg

Attachments

• muscle_wolf_by_schreddedwolf.jpg
    muscle_wolf_by_schreddedwolf.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 3
Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
This one?
Gay-Unicorn-Wallpaper.jpg

Or this one?
4750802082_57043f20b2_b.jpg

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
From a female's perspective, I'm not sure that either is "hard" to attain. I think that the guy on the left has muscles, but the guy on the right is just naturally thinner so his muscles show more. I personally am not a fan of either physique, there's nothing really special about either. No offense.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
Neither physique would be hard to obtain. The guy on the left looks in somewhat decent shape , like he might do a little crossfit or something. The guy with the pickle in his pants looks like he needs to eat. He also reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite in some weird way.

LOLLLLL pickle in his pants! Baha! I'm a female and I didn't even look at that, odd considering how much I do look at it normally. Maybe because I wasn't really a fan of either physique.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'd rather be the kid with the hard-on, trying to make it look like he has a big dick .
Was the question who we would rather be in jail with?
I like the pantied one again!
I'm having trauma blindness now!!!!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Some people look much better with their clothes on. These two guys are good examples...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic