Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

I come for Mr.BMJ...

therealj

therealj

Sep 16, 2017
All joking aside, longtime vet from the early 2000's and was spending some time on the old google machine and came across this board and see one of my old friends is here....Used to frequent Elitefitness in the early days and was a mod on afboard for many years after that...looks like a good group here.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
There may be many here who have come for Mr BMJ, welcome aboard.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
He came for me. Welcome AJ. I was at Elite for a while before Kronk and Citrucide etc.broke off and started The Iron Trybe.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Welcome. If you find BMJ let me know. That sucka owes me...:)...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Holy Crap....J, how's it going man?

TherealJ is one of the best guys I've got the pleasure of knowing on the forums, a true VET. Many that were around in the early 2000's will remember him at Elite, then over at AnabolicFitness/AFboard as a MOD with guys like E2, Iron God, Decaman, FitnessChick, Monster, Ulter, Mr. Nobody, bchemist, GymRatSD et al. He had other priorities and has only graced us with his presence...oh....like every other year at most:D

Hope you have been well my old friend, send me a PM, and i'll give ya my email to have if ever needed. Otherwise, there are some long-time members here at TID too:)

I'll say this, after the years go by and people disappear, forums die out, you feel like your time has come and gone and don't know many anymore.....then somebody pops up...makes you feel good. J is like family!

therealj

therealj

Sep 16, 2017
Mr. BMJ....now people are going to expect me to know what the hell I'm talking about ;). It's great to hear from you my old friend and thank you to everyone for the welcome. I'm feeling like a old guy who's been away from the boards for too long but I don't see the PM function?...send me one pal...

therealj

therealj

Sep 16, 2017
thanks for the messages gents, I believe the DM is disabled until I post more...cheers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic