Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Larry Wheels bleeding out of his chest

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Wolf, in the event of getting acne do to TRT, what can be done to reduce it?...I know taking showers through out the day and tanning is recommended...Is there anything else you can do?...
Well a good woman lol

Tea tree oil helps on the back
But an uptake of b5 seems to help me most and believe it or not
And good soak in either a pool or salt bath

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Intend to have oily skin
Italian blood I guess but also from a female figure model friend (nice Korea on a lot of mags--u know her if Uve been been around bham) put me on this but with no water have s1 put head n shoulders shampoo on your back
Let it stay on a good 10-15 min
Then wash off

D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Intend to have oily skin
Italian blood I guess but also from a female figure model friend (nice Korea on a lot of mags--u know her if Uve been been around bham) put me on this but with no water have s1 put head n shoulders shampoo on your back
Then wash off
Im italian mostly and i do this it works

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Intend to have oily skin
Then wash off

Im italian mostly and i do this it works

Will do/try if need be...Thanks for the advice, guys!!!!!

Will the vit. B shots that I get with TRT suffice?...Or do I stll need to supplement B5?....

D

drealdeal

Apr 20, 2016
Will do/try if need be...Thanks for the advice, guys!!!!!

Will the vit. B shots that I get with TRT suffice?...Or do I stll need to supplement B5?....
U seem like a smart guy but i have to ask....is your e2 in check ?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
U seem like a smart guy but i have to ask....is your e2 in check ?

Need b5
And def get blood work done

Yes...I've had the blood work done...Everything was in check, including, e2...Total test = 406; e2 = 26, I think... Free test = high normal...Anyway, doc was happy with initial workup....I go tommorow for 2nd shot of cyp...Also, I will get my bottle of AI's...I'm getting Vit. B's shot as well as, amino's shot...Only issue was HBP...However, I was in pain at time...

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
This guy is insanely strong and inspiring to watch, yet I've noticed during some deadlifting sessions he starts bleeding out of his chest ??!!!

WTF is this ?

Never seen anything like it before
I found Larry Wheels on YouTube. He is really strong and super impressive. He did 405 x 20 on the bench.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic