BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Anyone know any info on this?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Yeah, my iron brah, I get webMAD piped to my email....Just finished reading an article and was curious to see if any of you know or have insight on it...I have some of the signs, however, it prolly is just in my mind (no pun intended) , loll!!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yeah, my iron brah, I get webMAD piped to my email....Just finished reading an article and was curious to see if any of you know or have insight on it...I have some of the signs, however, it prolly is just in my mind (no pun intended) , loll!!!
MD!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I had a friend whose wife died from it. No symptoms; no notice. "Instant death," he said. I guess if it's your time to go, that would be a good way to.

Reactions: CFM
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I had a friend whose wife died from it. No symptoms; no notice. "Instant death," he said. I guess if it's your time to go, that would be a good way to.

Don't count me out yet!....It hasn't ruptured, yet...If they can diagnose it before it blows , they can do a couple of procedures to block the explosion! !!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Haha not saying it's your time. "Your" being used in the general, informal sense for groups of people.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Father died of a pulmonary embolism when I was 16. Weeks of symptoms difficult to diagnose. Then one night adios.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

lol remind me never to ask YOU for medical advice . . . . :)

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Gotta watch ur bp bro
Get a good check up
Always be up front with doc also

I think stress can give off a lot of the signs that make u think this
Hell this am I was having mad mad headache
But I quite smoking and haven't had caffeine in 2 days
Soon as I had 2 cups of coffee it was gone

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Father died of a pulmonary embolism when I was 16. Weeks of symptoms difficult to diagnose. Then one night adios.

Sorry to here that, GMS...I lost mine years ago too...if you are a Bible believer, read Acts 24:15...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Gotta watch ur bp bro
Get a good check up
Always be up front with doc also

I think stress can give off a lot of the signs that make u think this
Hell this am I was having mad mad headache
But I quite smoking and haven't had caffeine in 2 days
Soon as I had 2 cups of coffee it was gone

Well, it's a different headache than the migranes i've had all my life...It started about 4 years ago...The pain is instant, then goes away within seconds...Anyway, i think I'll have em run test to see...I do have HBP due to chronic pain...If i reduce pain BP is great...Thank you for advise!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic