Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Var or Rad140?

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
I have both and I can't decide if I want to take the leap with the Var or try the Rad140 first. The possible liver issues with Var worries me.

Has anyone tried both? Female 33yrs 5'8" 119.5lbs.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I have both and I can't decide if I want to take the leap with the Var or try the Rad140 first. The possible liver issues with Var worries me.

Has anyone tried both? Female 33yrs 5'8" 119.5lbs.
Anavar is possibly one of the most innocuous AAS when it comes to sides. I like RAD too, but it tends to bounce my blood sugar. I would definitely speak to other women that have used RAD to get their opinion.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
A friend of mine is a bodybuilder and he uses the same Rad140 and says he loves it and trusts his source. That's all I have to go by.

That's good to know about the liver issues not being something to worry about. I think the capsules are 25mg though. Maybe I can open them up and split them half&half into empty gelatin capsules. Lol. Seems like a lot of work.

Do you know if females tend to get acne while on Anavar?

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Wait, I just looked at it - the Var says 25mg each capsule and I was told to take 2 a day. 1 morning, 1 night. So 50mg a day? That can't be right. He knows I'm a female... Maybe it's not real Var?

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hmmmmmm, something sounds fishy.
I advise testing your var before starting. Get a lab Maxx kit or a roid test. It will not tell you how many milligrams in each, but will tell you there is some var in the contents.

Sandi Perk

Sandi Perk

TID Lady Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hmmmmmm, something sounds fishy.
I advise testing your var before starting. Get a lab Maxx kit or a roid test. It will not tell you how many milligrams in each, but will tell you there is some var in the contents.

Good idea. I just bought a test. Thanks!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Also FYI Anavar will not affect your liver function at all it is broken down in kidneys I believe and is actually used to treat liver disease.
Step up and buy REAL var from a trusted source and keep your dosage low and for longer duration your results will speak for themselves if training and diet is in check.
Oxandrin@, manufactured by Savient Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is an FDA approved
anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) used to treat involuntary weight loss caused by acute
or chronic injury, illness or infection. This anabolic steroid has the benefit of being
metabolized by the kidney rather than in the liver, like the other anabolic steroids,

Robert H. Demling, M.D.
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Professor of Surgery
Harvard Medical School
Boston, MA

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
5 mg var to start with to assess sides then 5 mg am and 5 pm for females who have never used var before. Whoevsr told you 50mgs is either not your friend or clueless. Be careful.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
Always start lower to see how your body takes to what you are taking.

Going up is always better than saying SHIT I am taking too much and have to drop the dosage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic