Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

What should you feel from slin?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Unless you are competing is slin really worth it? I guess it's a dumb question because I'm running test/tren to lift weights in a basement right now but insulin seems risky and unneeded for me at least but I haven't even jumped in the HGH pool yet.
Is tren even really worth It? Or any of this stuff with the potential health effects?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm more comfortable running slin than running tren.

Slin really isn't that big a deal unless someone has a hard time following directions.

Unless you are competing is slin really worth it? I guess it's a dumb question because I'm running test/tren to lift weights in a basement right now but insulin seems risky and unneeded for me at least but I haven't even jumped in the HGH pool yet.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I'm more comfortable running slin than running tren.

Slin really isn't that big a deal unless someone has a hard time following directions.

I'm with HDH on this. Me and slin have a much better relationship than me, tren, and anyone else in my presence. But no, none of it is needed. For 95% of board members Test is enough to accomplish the desired results if diet/training/recovery are 100%.

Reactions: HDH
matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I'm with HDH on this. Me and slin have a much better relationship than me, tren, and anyone else in my presence. But no, none of it is needed. For 95% of board members Test is enough to accomplish the desired results if diet/training/recovery are 100%.

You guys are right none of this stuff is really needed. I keep the tren dose low so my wife doesn't kill me for being a bitch.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ah! Sorry about that guys

HUMALOG. my mistake.

Thanks for the advice. I was just expecting to feel something even by the end of 90 min workouts - no shakes no sweats felt pretty good

Fairly decent pump to.

Do you guys recommend post slin as well or just pre workout

Like Mike RN said - the only feel is when you screw up and you seem right on. Insulin funny so many think oh I need tren or EQ etc etc / the most efficient means of size is doing what you are doing and while the potential for danger is there , couldn't be a more dietary resultant compound long as you do your calculations and feedings you should be gtg . Just carry on bro if it ain't broke then leave it . You will be light years ahead of your buddies

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Good point guys.
I actually stopped my Tren and primo

Just test HRT, gh and slin right now all low doses and feeling good so far

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I learned the hard way making a 2 and then another 2 iu increase. Go 1iu at a time. Although you 'carbed up' keep more fast carbs in hand (in pocket, literally).

IMO its better running 4 to 6 and 'just getting that fuzzy'. Remember this: just because its not kicking your ass doesn't mean its not working.

Take pics the results only last as long as you're slin'n.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Good point guys.
I actually stopped my Tren and primo

Just test HRT, gh and slin right now all low doses and feeling good so far
So ur using slin just on basically HRT

What's ur goals again?
Not judging just asking

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
So ur using slin just on basically HRT

What's ur goals again?
Not judging just asking

I switched things up a little
Goal now is to add as much lean mass as possible,
Began test and masteron and Anavar in addition to slin but thinking I need humalin as well, the humalog alone feels very subtle

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic