Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is it OK to run Var while running Sust, EQ & Deca?

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
As stated above we are assuming actual dosing based upon what is most common with the compounds you have.

You dont need MORE of anything if you are using what we all presume you have at the level you have stated to us.
More is NOT better using, training, eating properly will net the best results especially in the long run.
When you are old like me you will be happy to have been sane and stayed with this game forever as opposed to beat the shit out of your body with tons of drugs for a few years and be unhappy with where you are and quit training altogether and become one more fat slob middle aged statistic..lol

try the var at 40mg per day and see where you go no more than 60 per day no tapering needed on either end.
train your ass off and eat healthy
Cheers

Lmfao ! Thanks brother definitely don't want to be another statistic lol however I feel like I'm trading one statistic for another which is definitely nothing to complain about lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
300mg of each every 3rd day

Those are a pretty healthy dose for a second cycle, so I wouldn't go any higher. I respond well to low dose var, but most people don't, so 40mg/day at least. 80-100mg/day var seems overboard IMO. Plus you're quads will be cramping all the time. Heck, my abs will even lock up at those doses.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Those are a pretty healthy dose for a second cycle, so I wouldn't go any higher. I respond well to low dose var, but most people don't, so 40mg/day at least. 80-100mg/day var seems overboard IMO. Plus you're quads will be cramping all the time. Heck, my abs will even lock up at those doses.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
As stated above we are assuming actual dosing based upon what is most common with the compounds you have.

You dont need MORE of anything if you are using what we all presume you have at the level you have stated to us.
More is NOT better using, training, eating properly will net the best results especially in the long run.
When you are old like me you will be happy to have been sane and stayed with this game forever as opposed to beat the shit out of your body with tons of drugs for a few years and be unhappy with where you are and quit training altogether and become one more fat slob middle aged statistic..lol

try the var at 40mg per day and see where you go no more than 60 per day no tapering needed on either end.
train your ass off and eat healthy
Cheers

Agreed. I assumed too much and based on what the REAL dosing was, it changes a lot.

I Have dramatically decreased my aas use over the years and have depended more on diet and my results have actually been, literally, twice as good. What is also found in the BBing world is that those who can keep their doses lower for longer periods of time before having to bump it up, have more success in the long run. I wish I had figured that out long ago. I was using some pretty hefty doses with less results than I am with half the dose and better diet.

When I say "better diet", I mean, no guessing BS. I mean, tracking what you're eating, every day, no excuses, and hitting the right calories and macros.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Agreed. I assumed too much and based on what the REAL dosing was, it changes a lot.

I Have dramatically decreased my aas use over the years and have depended more on diet and my results have actually been, literally, twice as good. What is also found in the BBing world is that those who can keep their doses lower for longer periods of time before having to bump it up, have more success in the long run. I wish I had figured that out long ago. I was using some pretty hefty doses with less results than I am with half the dose and better diet.

When I say "better diet", I mean, no guessing BS. I mean, tracking what you're eating, every day, no excuses, and hitting the right calories and macros.

Yeah I tried tracking Macros, I felt like one of those guys who would say yeah I'm going to quit smoking tm or next week lol It was tough I'm too week to keep up with it! The restrictions are a lot and then making adjustments to find what's best for you! Worst part is the second you fall of you blow up like a whale. I just eat I'm good moderation based around protein sources with health and routine in mind it works for me...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Yeah I tried tracking Macros, I felt like one of those guys who would say yeah I'm going to quit smoking tm or next week lol It was tough I'm too week to keep up with it! The restrictions are a lot and then making adjustments to find what's best for you! Worst part is the second you fall of you blow up like a whale. I just eat I'm good moderation based around protein sources with health and routine in mind it works for me...

If you use an app like MyFitnessPal, it's really not that difficult to track.

You get out of it what you put in. Do you want to make the most of your cycles, or do you want the cycle to make up for what you lack in diet? I can tell you, the latter doesn't reward you with much.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
If you use an app like MyFitnessPal, it's really not that difficult to track.

You get out of it what you put in. Do you want to make the most of your cycles, or do you want the cycle to make up for what you lack in diet? I can tell you, the latter doesn't reward you with much.

Thank you for that insight I'm definitely going to check out that app!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Thank you for that insight I'm definitely going to check out that app!
MFP has this awesome feature that lets you scan barcodes and it will automatically put the data in. It works on a ton of stuff too, things you might not expect to be in the database as well.

Otherwise, the food database is pretty decent too, if you have to look something up.

Just get yourself a food scale and MFP and it will be a breeze. You will also be stunned how much you're guessing is actually off !! I have my client to use it because they need an eye-opener for how badly they are eating. Some are off as much as 1500 cal from what they think they are getting

Vera

Vera

Apr 19, 2017
Var+EQ+TRAC for advanced cutting cycle, 25mg/ed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic