Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

SARMS FOR THE LIL LADY

Cannibal74

Cannibal74

Mar 30, 2017
MY LADY HAS THE URGE TO TRY SOMETHING NEW, SHE HAS PURCHASED SOME GW/S4 AND PLANS ON RUNNING AS A CUT CYCLE FOR 8 WEEKS AND ASKED FOR MY HELP IN THE GYM. NOW I CAN DO THE GYM BUT KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SARMS SHE IS TRYING TO LOSE THE BELLY FAT FROM HAVING 2 KIDS. AND HAS WORKED OUT A TON CARDIO/WEIGHTS/DIET AND HAS DONE AMAZING. BUT WANTS TO KILL IT OFF AND BE DONE WITH THE LOOSE SKIN BELLY. HOW MUCH ARE THESE COMPONDS REALLY GOING TO HELP I GUESS IS THE QUESTION, BECAUSE A 30 DAY SUPPLY NOT TO CHEAP FOR WHAT I'M THINKING THE OUTCOME WILL BE.

ebony_raven

ebony_raven

TID Lady Member
Jan 12, 2017
I used the GW for 8 weeks and for sure noticed a HUGE difference in endurance. I mean, I could run like CRAZY and FAST and I'm not a runner by any means. However, I started to experience horrendous calf cramps around week 3-4, like someone was knifing me as I was running. Then maybe around week 6 I started to break out with acne all over my back, from the top all the way to my butt crack. My husband literally freaked out when I showed him it was THAT bad. I've never had acne that bad in my life (even from Anavar 20mg daily) and I know it was from the GW because when I stopped it, it slowly (and I mean slowly) started to go away. To me, the sides weren't worth it. If my endurance had stayed where it was those first couple of weeks, it would have been good.. but the calf cramps prevented that. As far as fat loss... nil. Nothing. It's worthless. I've never tried the S4. In my opinion, for the price I paid for the GW, I would invest it in something that actually works. HGH for example.

Cannibal74

Cannibal74

Mar 30, 2017
Thanks for the input, that's good to know. But she said she was already out the money so she was gunna give it a go. LOL I hope it works out a little better for her on the sides though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic