Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Andro

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Remember when Mark McGwire got in trouble for andro in his locker? If he was juicing why bother with andro? Always bothered me.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I saw some of his rookie pics & it's pretty obvious he juiced to add all that size. Andro isn't that good! Lol It was just his scapegoat. If you would've paid me that much $$$ to just swing a bat you would've NEVER heard me cry about a little back pain! He was not a very friendly guy to his fans either.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Jose Conseco says he used to pin McGwire in the locker room in his book (which was a really good read btw). Whether or not he was juicing was never really any doubt in my mind. I believe the andro was just a distraction from that fact. That way he gets a slap on the wrist for taking a banned substance but in the public's eye it wasn't as bad as juicing

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Jose Conseco says he used to pin McGwire in the locker room in his book (which was a really good read btw). Whether or not he was juicing was never really any doubt in my mind. I believe the andro was just a distraction from that fact. That way he gets a slap on the wrist for taking a banned substance but in the public's eye it wasn't as bad as juicing

Yeah this is what I always believed too. I'm sure he had a bottle of Andro laying around to blame his gains on, but we all know the truth. The original Andro converted to mostly estradiol anyways.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I was rubbing the Andro cream all over myself before I really jumped to the darkside. It def worked. But as far as the E2 conversion goes, my buddy grew a sweet set of titties from it. Not a good look when you're 18 haha.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Andro was the thing the bridged me to the sauce.... thanks andro

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I remember andro poppers in High School. If I knew an once about nutrition I would have been massive. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic