Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Postal worker admits to importing steroids from overseas

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A former northeast Massachusetts post office employee has admitted to charges stemming from a scheme to import anabolic steroids from overseas.

Fifty-four-year-old John Psehoyas pleaded guilty Wednesday in Boston federal court to one count of importing anabolic steroids. Psehoyas agreed to resign from his position at the Lynnfield Post Office as part of his plea deal with prosecutors.

Federal prosecutors say Psehoyas purchased steroids online from suppliers located in China, Poland, Turkey and Romania.

In an attempt to avoid getting caught, Psehoyas used several different addresses to receive the steroids. He would then locate the packages through a postal service tracking system.

Source: bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/01/postal_worker_admits_to_importing_steroids_from_overseas

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn that sucks for that guy. Did he receive any prison time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
He faces up to 15 years in prison when he's sentenced April 6.

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Not good....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn that really sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveyg99

daveyg99

Nov 24, 2013
America is so bad at nailing the wrong people.. Compared to tonnes of coke coming in every port on the eastern seaboard, this is nothing..
In Europe, should just get a fine maybe a suspended sentence if there is a huge amount.. But 15 years in state prison??? Wow

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
America is so bad at nailing the wrong people.. Compared to tonnes of coke coming in every port on the eastern seaboard, this is nothing..
In Europe, should just get a fine maybe a suspended sentence if there is a huge amount.. But 15 years in state prison??? Wow

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
hey thats what they want when you have prison labor and for profit prisons ... war on drugs is a money maker, not for our health for the most part.
if i want something I will get it. it should be about regulation, NOT banning things. then you make a black market and... well it overlaps to the drug war earnings by getting funding for task forces etc. cut drug laws = cut staff and funding and the dea, fbi and cia deff dont want that...

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
That really sucks for that dude !!! I wonder how they caught on to him !!!
Either way , there has to be many postal employees paid to look the other way when such packages are coming in !!

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
I got a phone call once. It shook the shit out of me. I'll never ever use my real name on return address or on the money/paper sent out. I later found out the company either got busted or compromised.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

G

graybass

May 14, 2015
Yup prisons are big money makers. Look it up.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
FUCK !!!
Now I know why my package never came through !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic