Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

MK677 @ www.ironmagresearch.com

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
IMR's MK677 is one of their highest praised compounds. Please use discount code "WES15" in capital letters at checkout for 15% off all order. Buy 3 of the same item get 1 free! Discount code works on this option as well!

https://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/mk-677/
mk677.jpg

25mg/ml 30ml bottle

MK-677 is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR) and a growth hormone secretagogue, mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin. It has been demonstrated to increase the release of, and produces sustained increases in plasma levels of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), but without affecting cortisol levels. It is currently under development as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones, such as in children or elderly adults with growth hormone deficiency, and human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density, making it a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly. It also alters metabolism of body fat and so may have application in the treatment of obesity.

ironmagresearch.jpg

DISCOUNT CODE ALSO WORKS AT
www.ironmaglabs.com
www.ironmagresearch.com
www.imlhers.com

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Does MK677 increase appetite to a significant degree? How about lethargy (what if you're accustomed or already acclimated to elevated levels of growth hormone)? Thank you Wes!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Does MK677 increase appetite to a significant degree? How about lethargy (what if you're accustomed or already acclimated to elevated levels of growth hormone)? Thank you Wes!

I've noticed a small appetite increase but mostly deep deep sleep, visceral fat loss, harder muscles and strength gains

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014

Depends on each individual and dosage from what I have seen.

For me I like to do 10mgs am and 10mgs before bed. If I do an entire 25mgs in the am, I am starving all day. And alot of guys like this because they gain massive amounts of weight. Some of it water for sure, but some of it solid weight, and I find when you come off the MK, you drop that water, you are far leaner then you were before.

The nighttime dosage definitely helps recovery and improves sleep. I saw a Pub med study whereas MK improved REM sleep 30-50% in the average individual...Its out there somewhere.

I love MK, can't say enough good about it. Some people do get lethargy, water retention, puffy face, and nightmares are common complaints.

Size, strength gains, improved appetite, recovery, sleep, sex drive, etc..are all positives you hear on this product.

Even 10mgs a day is sufficient to see some improvements.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
Stuff makes me a walking zombie but other than that, it's a great drug . Does everything it states.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic