Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

How do you avoid scar tissue while on TRT or minimize it?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If it's really TRT get a hold of some Undecanoate Ester Test. 1 shot every 2wks isn't gonna leave any scars anywhere.
I agree with the Und for TRT.

Just have to add about 10% more oil (test) in the pin to make up for the ester weight.

H

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
~125mg/week of testU will yield total test level of around 900 which puts you in the upper range, but not crazy. Your free test will be supraphysiological however. That's 1/2CC of most common testU preparations. Not much oil at all. This will cut down significantly on scar tissue accumulation while still providing you really great testosterone levels.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
x2 on Slin Pins. I've been doing 2 shots a week with 29g 1/2in. Every Sunday and Wednesday. Just my shoulders. Quads I have never had much luck with. Glutes were fine with me when using bigger pins, but got tried of twisting and reaching back and staying like that for the whole injection. Seem like half the time Lower back would cramp up. I'm only taking 100mg each shot of Test E... My last lab had my total at 870, but that was 2 days past my injection day. So I should be upper 900s I would think.

Didn't know you can pin Chest and Calves?

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I agree with the slin pins. It's all I use when on a trt dose. No, there is no problem with absorption & using a slin pin. I have blood work done frequently.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
subQ. I'm going on 10 years and no scar tissue at all.

Reactions: CFM
AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
I am scar tissue. Everywhere on my body it feels like I am trying to push through subcutaneous pizza crust. Relief has only started from deep tissue massage with some medieval tools. Delts and glutes have gotten significantly better over the course of the past two years, but quads are almost still untouchable without a "god damnit".

Big B

Big B

Mar 28, 2017
Chest, lats, traps, thighs, glutes, and shoulders are primary locations while bis, tris and calves I'll do once in a blue moon...

I rotate around delts, chest and thighs. Hit at a certain spot then hit that exact spot on other side. Next, hit diff location and hit that same location on the other side...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I currently slin (28gaX1/2") 50mgs propionate EOD for 175mgs TRT. VG, calves, quads.

My VG's are like sticking a 23ga through a gunny sack, but the slin pin is no problem and I can hit various locations. Calves are best on the outer head and anywhere on the quads.

Hope this helps.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic