Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Masteron and Tren in the same cycle

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Love the cycle as well, but Tren at 600mg per week would land me in divorce court real fast! :)

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Highest I have run is 400mg a week Tren E, I may start out on that, and bump it after 5 weeks and see how it goes, I can always drop down again if its too much.

Thanks to all the input.... I really appreaciate it,,... That will be my next cycle.. and Now you all got me thinking its the magic pill. lol I cant wait to see the result...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I came very close to that with my wife, lol.
Did they not like the rock hard dick the tren gave you ? or the wanting to fuck 7 times a day? The shitty attitude, whats not to like ?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Did they not like the rock hard dick the tren gave you ? or the wanting to fuck 7 times a day? The shitty attitude, whats not to like ?
Lol the attitude for sure. Short temper.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Definitely power bottom. I like the cycle too....but I don't think I could handle 600 tren

If I keep my test low I can run upwards of 800 tren without any issues beyond some interrupted sleep. Craziest I did was 200 test 800 tren. I got hard AF on that one and was running around town flipping over school busses. Toss in 100mg of drol and you are a one man coup d'etat.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
If I keep my test low I can run upwards of 800 tren without any issues beyond some interrupted sleep. Craziest I did was 200 test 800 tren. I got hard AF on that one and was running around town flipping over school busses. Toss in 100mg of drol and you are a one man coup d'etat.

So when you read a story of this giant tossing buses around in Calif on the 5 oclock news one night, you will know its just the OMS flipping out a little .lol
He had a rough day, and is letting off a bit of steam.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012

Oh I definitely believe it...tren just turns me into a primal beast. No other supp transforms me like it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Why not? I love DHT, what a great recomp stack.

I'd simply protect the hairline and prostate while on that run
Wesley, I love this combo, but my prostate goes nuts. What do you do to keep it in check?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic