Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Tightening loose skin

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Anyone had luck with supplementation or injection to tighten loose skin? Peps.. hgh.. helios.. etc. I was obese growing up until my senior year of high school and went from 285 to 160 before getting into bodybuilding.. so the weight loss has been years ago. I compete now and it's annoying have that little bit of excess skin. It's nothing awful but I have skin on my love handles that won't disappear even in single digits due to the skin, and have a pouch on my stomach that folds in an abdominal thigh..

It's bad enough I want to get rid of it but not so bad in the sense I dunno if a nasty scar would be better. Although I have some in my glutes, lot back, inner thigh, abs and love handles.. I think the glutes and thighs can eventually be filled out.

Just curious if anyone has had success with any home remedies or drug/injection solutions.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
If you find it be sure to let me know.

C

Cosmonaut

Jul 29, 2016
hemorrhoid cream works really well.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I would opt to go see a plastic surgeon. They have very simple procedures for tightening up the stomach and other areas of concerned. Why waste money on creams, peptides, etc?

live_love_lift

live_love_lift

Oct 11, 2016
I would opt to go see a plastic surgeon. They have very simple procedures for tightening up the stomach and other areas of concerned. Why waste money on creams, peptides, etc?

I agree. Surgery will be able to give this a sure fix.

C

Charles Loden

Nov 20, 2016
Hello. I never experienced any supplementation or injection to tighten loose skin. But my sister is using a massage palper-rouler to make her skin perfect. It is giving her very positive results in a short time. I think you can also try it. I am sure it will help you too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic