What will you be remembered for

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah there is that I guess.... thanks guys

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Not much, probably. I really have no close friends. It'll be a small attendance at my funeral for sure.

Hopefully my kids will do great things to be remembered for. I sure as hell haven't.

BS Flex! You are the one who got me hooked on pl, and you made such a great representation for our sport on young, impressionable minds (i.e. daughter)!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I've been thinking a bit about this.

Almost exactly 1 year ago I was hit by a truck and came very close to death. A lot of people said very nice things about me, and did very nice things for me, which was a bit of a surprise. I received a lot of letters and gifts even from people who I hadn't really seen since Jr High, even some sent from overseas.

I've always been an outspoken dickhead, so I never expected that kind of reaction. Apparently people like me anyway.

So I've just tried to stay the same since then.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
BS Flex! You are the one who got me hooked on pl, and you made such a great representation for our sport on young, impressionable minds (i.e. daughter)!

That is nice of you to say man.

You planning on doing any meets next year? I think we are going to do the one in April in Utica and maybe Buffalo again since we missed it this year.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Hopefully kindness..... but for sure nobody will be surprised...... "At first all the food posts were funny but then..... "

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
A zest for life. Being alive when I shoulda been dead a bunch of times. Crazy a lot of people call me crazy

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
A zest for life. Being alive when I shoulda been dead a bunch of times. Crazy a lot of people call me crazy

The time zone my TID lives in says THIS ^^^^ was Oct 27, and I am here in Nov14 somehow, either I missed the thread, or the board sometimes recycles things back to "new posts," as someone once told me.

Anyway, tren, I will remember you for your batshitcrazy sense of humor, as evidenced by your avi and your ongoing "shouts," they always delight me and sometimes rescue a bad day.

Hope you die before I do so I can pay my respects at the grand occasion . . . . . . .

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
This is how my send off is gonna go..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic