Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

first steroid cycle

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Oh man, that was so long ago. However, my first cycle was memorable. I shot up nearly 20 pounds, and I believe I kept about 10 pounds, but I also ran eq as well. My first was test, eq, and Dbol.

I should have ran HCG in my pct protocol bc it makes a huge difference from my experience. However, I didn't. Could have probably retained more muscle and recovered faster if I did.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
4 weeks ago was my first pin, and i can honestly say i feel a little stronger in the gym yet. only thing ive noticed is im horny more regular than before. no accne. maybe im expecting too much?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
It takes a little time. You should feel the muscles start coming alive. Better endurance, better mind muscle connection, better strength you name it.
Make sure your eating enough protein and getting enough calories.

I've never had acne from anabolics. I wouldn't worry about that.

Last option is of course a blood test and you will know for sure what your levels are.

I think just keep grinding for a while. It's not MAGIC, but it is a game changer.

dave.m

dave.m

Aug 5, 2016
thought i should have the test after all. eating..like to say, eat like a horse and sleep like a baby.

G.I.Bro

G.I.Bro

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2016
That is a hell of a first cycle! You will grow like a weed if your diet is right. Pharmacom is a fantastic UGL. Which reseller did you use, Frank or Karl?

My first cycle was only 500mg of ICN Galenika amps (test, single compound). Remember Panerai on Elite (old timers)? He eventually got popped but that was my first source too. Good old days. I blew up on that cycle, no estrogen control, lots of water. Horrible diet but tons of calories. Water retention was out of control. I was only like 22, responded amazingly. Never quite get those responses again (or that much bloat, oddly)....

/end nostalgia

G.I.Bro

G.I.Bro

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2016
That is a hell of a first cycle! You will grow like a weed if your diet is right. Pharmacom is a fantastic UGL. Which reseller did you use, Frank or Karl?

My first cycle was only 500mg of ICN Galenika amps (test, single compound). Remember Panerai on Elite (old timers)? He eventually got popped but that was my first source too. Good old days. I blew up on that cycle, no estrogen control, lots of water. Horrible diet but tons of calories. Water retention was out of control. I was only like 22, responded amazingly. Never quite get those responses again (or that much bloat, oddly)....

/end nostalgia
Meant Frank or Darius, not Karl hah. That's another source.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic