Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

am i the only one who cant find a good source?

Sep 11, 2012
Anyone who is having serious trouble can always pm me for a source check. I'm an honest Guy not affiliated with anyone.

Don't ever ask me for a source tho. I'm not doing your research for you.

When you're new you need to put in the time and learn the ropes. The Guy that taught me recently passed and I fully intend to pay that forward to the community.

On another board I recently posted a guide on how to find a proper source I suggest going on steroidinsight and checking that out.

Good luck.

Yep just read that post a few days ago. All true stuff. I think I speak for alot of us when I say damn it's hard to be patient. But that's what it takes.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Everyone can send m $50 and I will send you an empty package in the mail. At least you will get something in the mail and I am not claiming to delivr something and then take your money.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
everyone can send m $50 and i will send you an empty package in the mail. At least you will get something in the mail and i am not claiming to delivr something and then take your money.

deal! Count me in!

Sep 11, 2012
Everyone can send m $50 and I will send you an empty package in the mail. At least you will get something in the mail and I am not claiming to delivr something and then take your money.

LOL!! Cool brother at least you'll send the package. Alot of places won't even do that. You take western union right???

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
It can take a while. When I lived in the US a couple years ago, before I moved back to Canada, it took a while before I found a good source. Which ended up being a bad source. Then resorted to international, which was really hit or miss. When I moved back to Canada, I was already in the know and had my choice of many reputable labs with quality gear. I'm a vet on those forums, which helps a great deal. :)

Now that I'm back in the US, I find myself in the same situation as before. Finding a solid domestic source can be challenging. I recently resorted to an international order, only because I'm just about out of what I brought with me so I needed something asap. I'm crossing my fingers it's legit, otherwise I'm f'd. I never come off, so it's not something I'm prepared to deal with. That, and my savings ($) are rapidly dwindling.

Bottom line, it takes time because one needs to establish a solid reputation and show they can be trusted. Honesty and integrity are the building blocks to proving yourself a worthy member of this tight knit group of brothers of iron.

Last edited:
C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
i used to pay 80.00 to 120.00 for qv gear, you guys must of had a good plug.... i was just getting it from guys i know tho not online...
guess i cant complain to much because it was real atleast...

LOL.

I paid 80 bucks for my first bottle of Torrel at the gym.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
My first cycle in '94 I paid $300 for 10 amps of omnadren. I would've paid more, but I'm obviously still bothered by it cuz I post this quite often. $30 per amp!!

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
If you got some time and $ then head straight to Tijuana , you'll find plenty of Pharmacia happy and willing to supply you with some stash! All the best !

Then he would get busted coming back in with it. Driving/flying :mad:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic