Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Sexperiment

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Well I recently off loaded my GF. So now im single with no pussy..............................but I sure as hell aint gonna call that an "experiment". Im gonna call it what it is, im single, with no pussy.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
I like to have sex 2-3 times a day ziegler

Oh cool I will PM you my number :)

Why???????

To see if there is a difference in gym gains.

Just seems like an awful idea to me....

Besides I'm on TRT for the rest of my life. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

Your test level isn't going to change on trt no matter how much you exercise the bollock's.

My only question is "why". 4wks without sex is not remotely possible when my wife is a competitive bodybuilder about 9yrs my junior. At 45yrs old when a fit 37yr old says "let's go" you go!

Hi Mike Nice 2 Meet U. I want to say that your P.W. but we aren't that cordial yet.

If it comes a time that you're looking for a side piece, I call first dibs. Lol

Sloppy seconds here.

I just started a forced 6 week hiatus.

Day 6 and I'm about to snap...

I have 11/25 circled on my calendar. My pp is going to look like 80/20 hamburger by then.

Wait one more day and make your own holiday hollandaise.

I'd rather be a skinny runt than go without sex for 4 weeks.

download (3).jpg

Shit, my wife wouldn't even notice. Might as well try it. But I'm always ON

It may or may not make a difference in more than aggression.

Well I recently off loaded my GF. So now im single with no pussy..............................but I sure as hell aint gonna call that an "experiment". Im gonna call it what it is, im single, with no pussy.

I call that bitchless hassle free and glorious.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 194
FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
To see if there is a difference in gym gains.

I don't think Mrs Flex would be on board with this experiment. LOL.

Finally found a woman that likes to **** as much as I do so I'm not going to hang her out to dry for 4 weeks to see how she likes it.

Ziegler

Ziegler

Sep 9, 2015
I don't think Mrs Flex would be on board with this experiment. LOL.

Finally found a woman that likes to **** as much as I do so I'm not going to hang her out to dry for 4 weeks to see how she likes it.

Depending on what kind of control you have over your penis. You can hump as much as you want just don't cum. Easier said than done.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Even at 46, I can't imagine going 4 weeks with no poon, or especially not even jerkin' the gherkin for a couple of weeks.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
If it comes a time that you're looking for a side piece, I call first dibs. Lol

Dude, you'd have to fight off your wife to get to me first! hahaha, sorry too easy kid.

I just started a forced 6 week hiatus.

Day 6 and I'm about to snap...

I have 11/25 circled on my calendar. My pp is going to look like 80/20 hamburger by then.

You and I know that I've been there. I invested 39.99 on a pocket pussy to alleviate the friction burns....works wonders.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Dude, you'd have to fight off your wife to get to me first! hahaha, sorry too easy kid.

You and I know that I've been there. I invested 39.99 on a pocket pussy to alleviate the friction burns....works wonders.

I was just mentioning your pocket pussy to someone else who was recommending one. Can I try yours out and see if I like it?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
my dick would not allow me to drop back to 4 times per week... much less none for 4 weeks... this thread is gay...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I was just mentioning your pocket pussy to someone else who was recommending one. Can I try yours out and see if I like it?

sure give it a test run and send it back to me....let me know what you think.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
4 weeks no sex at all
ha ha ha ha... wait, what... you were serious? lol

Good on ya for trying and getting those gains, but I'll take sex and moderate gains over no sex and mega gains.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic