Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Where do you buy supplements?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
screw the cap machine. i just take my powders and a tsp or tbsp whatever is needed and dump it in a shaker. EX BCAA, Creatine, L-Arganine, Glutamine, 1/2 scoop Karbolyn, mix with crystal light and it tastes fine. very fast n cheep.

We did that for about a year, but if you're taking something several times a day you have to bring several shakers with you or never leave the house. Caps are much more convenient. Plus, when you get things like CEE, choline, piracetam, etc they taste pretty aweful so it's worth it to not tatse it.

K

kreiger

Feb 9, 2011
I get my ON protein powder through the "subscribe and save program" at Amazon; it's quite a deal.
- TC

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
bb.com is fast as well as Nutraplanet..
Supplementwarehouse charges a lot for shipping and takes longer to get it...

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
New supplier, my boss, Tru-Fit Nutrition.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

Run by a local firefighter and powerlifter.......good people and cheaper than anything posted, lol. They got badass T's and caps too.

I tried Lockout after reading about it here and it has been the cheapest I have looked at. Also my last order they messed up and went out of their way to fix everything and even threw in a few goodies. Also once they were out of a product I wanted and they upgraded me to the next size up at no charge. Thats something I have never experinced anywhere before.

Hands down fast shipment and very fast reply if I ever had questions.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
BB.com and Nutraplanet I have used for some time.

I buy bulk stuff from Smartpowders.com. Hard to beat their prices. They are owned and operated by Mike Mcandles (the same guy that owns scivation and primaforce). They run strict product testing on all their bulk batches and will send you the certs if you want. I ordered their SP bulk bcaa 1kg for $29 one time and got 4 250g primaforce tubs. (would have been like $60 if I bought them like that)

Also their bulk whey cant be beat. They are currently out of 10lb bags. But when they had it, it was $50 for 10 lbs. It is just scivation whey....but $20 less. Same exact nutritional breakdown and taste and unique texture that Scivation has. (kinda very dry powder like). It just comes in a big bag.

They still have vanilla 5lb for $30.

Anyway....they run bulk specials on thier SP brands and you can get good deals on stuff.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
doesnt anyone use amazon.com i like reading some of the reviews... too.
For alot of raw and cheap supplements not bb stuff I love swanson vitamin great pricing and cheap!
they have lots of pharma grade supplements for cheap!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
doesnt anyone use amazon.com i like reading some of the reviews... too.
For alot of raw and cheap supplements not bb stuff I love swanson vitamin great pricing and cheap!
they have lots of pharma grade supplements for cheap!

Uh yeah! I'm addicted to amazon :)

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Smartpowders is one of my new favorites!!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
BB.com and Nutraplanet I have used for some time.

I buy bulk stuff from Smartpowders.com. Hard to beat their prices. They are owned and operated by Mike Mcandles (the same guy that owns scivation and primaforce). They run strict product testing on all their bulk batches and will send you the certs if you want. I ordered their SP bulk bcaa 1kg for $29 one time and got 4 250g primaforce tubs. (would have been like $60 if I bought them like that)

Also their bulk whey cant be beat. They are currently out of 10lb bags. But when they had it, it was $50 for 10 lbs. It is just scivation whey....but $20 less. Same exact nutritional breakdown and taste and unique texture that Scivation has. (kinda very dry powder like). It just comes in a big bag.

They still have vanilla 5lb for $30.

Anyway....they run bulk specials on thier SP brands and you can get good deals on stuff.

no shit? i never new of S-powders. I have been buying bulk powder for yrs. i think somethig shady happend at nutra planet but have no proof. my new bcaa are not the same texture or smell as before. before it was bitter and smelled like sour ass. Now they have a somewhat maple smell and are much more fine like waxey maize. im wondering if they ran out and switched me to something else and slapped a lable on it. I dont really feel like paying to have it tested but it is 100% not the same texture of smell im used to getting and BCAA are never pleasant. My 2 cents.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic