Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Mesomorphosis

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Haha, I just love fucking with people and KBD makes it way too easy. Love the guy, but I have a feeling he's slowly dying inside....maybe not even slowly

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Yeah, i know. His obsession with his body is going to get him into trouble one day if he keeps on abusing steroids. I love him as well, he's a good bro and i feel bad watching him do all this shit to himself.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Yeah, i guess you're right bro. It's just a matter of time for this place to become popular. This comes with the good and the bad though as anything else in life...

I am really sick and tired of "anavar only cycle" threads or "i am 17 and i have juiced my head off but i don't know what a pct is".................
Bro unfortunately that disease has stricken many a forum these days-unfucking real...the vet only boards are definitely where its at.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Been at meso since before vbulletin days.. I like it there, I stop by evry now and again.. when time permits

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Meso was my first home as well... I still enjoy trying to learn a few new things from Doc and BillRoberts and a several bro's in between... But, yes... the douchbaggery at Meso is beginning to become overwhelming...

Basskiller... I have gotten some good info from your site... thanks...

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
Meso is not my home board but i like it. i just get the feeling that sometimes things are over-analyzed there and a lot of posts are missing real world applications. i have learned alot, especially from sally about PCT. their is a group of good guys there and a group of not so good guys. i never totally felt like i fit in with the whole. thats why i dont post as often their as i do on ology.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
I started with Meso in 2004. I remember all those bros. Anyone remember Heretic? Poor bastard.

Don't get me wrong, I love Meso; but I find that there seems to be a lack of mediation from leadership and general disrespect between members.

peace

-bj

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I started with Meso in 2004. I remember all those bros. Anyone remember Heretic? Poor bastard.

Don't get me wrong, I love Meso; but I find that there seems to be a lack of mediation from leadership and general disrespect between members.

peace

-bj

I think there's a general lack of Moderation on a daily basis. Some members may dislike others, but I think there's a solid core group of guys that knows what they're talking about.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think there's a general lack of Moderation on a daily basis. Some members may dislike others, but I think there's a solid core group of guys that knows what they're talking about.

Core being the operative word ;)

and what happened with heretic?

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
Core being the operative word ;)

and what happened with heretic?

Huge bust. Big base of operations here in the Seattle area. Too bad too cuz it was the bomb source. Hellfire labs.

"Jason Hobbs aka “Heretic” (Auburn, Washington) is believed to be the founder of the steroids infernal brewery." Taken from the article: Hell Fire Labs Steroid Conspiracy Spreading Like Hellfire over America | Industry Chatter

I used to wonder why I got next day delivery! lol

peace

-bj

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
T

THL

Sep 22, 2010
Been at meso since before vbulletin days.. I like it there, I stop by evry now and again.. when time permits

Yup, same here. Think it was around '99 or so when I 1st went there. Lots of good brothers have come and gone since then, but it's still a good board with a wealth of information available.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic