Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

who here has legit 20 inch guns?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Mine come in a hair over 20" cold but that's to be expected b/c of my size. Not bad for a guy who doesn't run anything other than TRT.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
19.5 will post a pic soon, or some damn reason they just don't grow near as fast as I want them to, I work the shit out of arms and I spot pin biceps. I am noticing since starting this i can now feel the separation in the bicep muscle, my Tri's are pretty good size.

Jersey Steel

Jersey Steel

Dec 6, 2011
I've noticed I have long bellied Bis and would like to develop that ball / or peak to them. I guess that means I have to work on adding that on top I'm sure I've worked off most of the excess fat on them. They went down an Inch when I started my routine this year and placed 1 1/4" Later. Haven't been doing any measurements I know they are the same. Hear it may take another year to put an inch on the arms at this point. Means a lot of heavier lifting. I'm doing Pinwheel curls now real heavy. And more SuperSets

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've noticed I have long bellied Bis and would like to develop that ball / or peak to them. I guess that means I have to work on adding that on top I'm sure I've worked off most of the excess fat on them. They went down an Inch when I started my routine this year and placed 1 1/4" Later. Haven't been doing any measurements I know they are the same. Hear it may take another year to put an inch on the arms at this point. Means a lot of heavier lifting. I'm doing Pinwheel curls now real heavy. And more SuperSets

Long biceps are what they are from a genetic standpoint. The great peak that you see on some short biceps are probably not gonna happen on a long bicep. Mine are as long as they can go, with no gap whatsoever. But on the bright side, many short bicep guys wish they had long ones. We always want what we don't have.

As a rule of thumb, it takes about 10-15 pounds of solid mass addition to add an inch to the arms.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
My triceps are super thick, its my biceps that lack. I dont have much of a peak

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010

Long biceps are what they are from a genetic standpoint. The great peak that you see on some short biceps are probably not gonna happen on a long bicep. Mine are as long as they can go, with no gap whatsoever. But on the bright side, many short bicep guys wish they had long ones. We always want what we don't have.

As a rule of thumb, it takes about 10-15 pounds of solid mass addition to add an inch to the arms.

Nothing wrong with long biceps. You can make long biceps really, really big. But I agree with II that peak and length are mostly genetically determined, and also that it is almost impossible to add size to them without gaining weight.

And Jersey, you got some nice arms there bro if that is you in your avatar.

Here is a shot of mine at their biggest. I was about 245-250 in this shot, at 5'10"

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ok so I took a few pics last night, I am working on cutting right now and the pics didnt come out great but here they are. Still got a lot of work to do. So last night after seeing all you guys big ass arms, I decided its time to cut and look like you, I think I have decent size, so instead of 5x5's I started 5x10's.

IMG_0949.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg
IMG_0959.jpg

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Hannibal. Didnt you play Juggernaught in the X-men movie?

Can a brotha get an autograph?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
topped out at 19 3/4 pumped, then fucked my knee up, but 20 is on the board again!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic