Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A couple cycle questions.. Dbol, test C, decca, and EQ

S

sams505

Nov 22, 2010
so a friend of a friend lol is gonna run a cycle of the above 4 cmpds. Just a couple questions:
1) I know decca and EQ behave very similarly, does it make sense to have them in the same cycle??

2)if you start the cycle with 4 - 6 weeks of Dbol, would it be smart to drop the dose of the oils?

Dose looks something like: Dbol (50mg/ed) 200mg/2x a week for each of the 3 oils (these are in 1 hybrid)

thanks guys

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
so a friend of a friend lol is gonna run a cycle of the above 4 cmpds. Just a couple questions:
1) I know decca and EQ behave very similarly, does it make sense to have them in the same cycle??

2)if you start the cycle with 4 - 6 weeks of Dbol, would it be smart to drop the dose of the oils?

Dose looks something like: Dbol (50mg/ed) 200mg/2x a week for each of the 3 oils (these are in 1 hybrid)

thanks guys

#1 yes, but maybe not in your case

#2 no

It looks like youre trying to put together a bulking cycle. If so I would run something like this:

week 1-4 50mgs Dbol/day
week 1-12 500mg Test C
week 1-12 400mg Deca/EQ

Bread and Butter stack. How many cycles do you have under your belt? stats? If this is your 1st or 2nd cycle I would go with either deca or eq and see how you respond. Some people swear by one, I like a low dose of deca for the old joints sometimes. I'm sure other bros will have different opinions, but usually the most simple stack with tons of clean food is best.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What you inject is not nearly as important as training hard, eating clean and getting plenty of rest. Your buddy may respond well off the cycle you have presented, you may not. There is no "right" answer to your ?. You need to experiment with your body to see what combos work best for you. Again more is not better and will not = bigger growth. So I would put on the blinders and go with a combo you can afford and not worry what your buddies are taking. There is really no right or wrong combo for someone who is a non-competitor. If you were getting ready for a show, different conversation. Good luck!

S

sams505

Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for the replies.. This is my 3rd cycle, I've done one of anadrol (50mg/ed for 4 wks) and Sus 205 (500mg/wk), and another getting ready for a show where i jumped between quite a few cmpds (prop, tren, masteron, eq, winny, and anavar; not all at the same time haha). I'm 5'10 ~220lbs, around 7-8%BF, and a national level competitor. My diet is spot on all year, 1 cheat a week, and ~6-7k cals a day from very very clean food.
So i'm not really a novice at this stuff, I just have never really done anything with this kind of dosage, and wasn't sure if decca and EQ were overkill together. Thats good to know with front loading with the oral though, i had been told to drop the dose on the oils to keep my total mgs consistent throughout but that sounds like its probabaly not the way to do things.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I like decca better than eq for a bulk, but that is just my personal opinion. Dont drop the oil dose when you run the oral because you will be stopping the oral around the time the other compounds start building up to acceptable concentrations. That is the whole point of running an oral as a "kicker" to a long ester cycle. It will give you some immediate gains while you wait for the other compounds to get in full effect.

S

sams505

Nov 22, 2010
I like decca better than eq for a bulk, but that is just my personal opinion. Dont drop the oil dose when you run the oral because you will be stopping the oral around the time the other compounds start building up to acceptable concentrations. That is the whole point of running an oral as a "kicker" to a long ester cycle. It will give you some immediate gains while you wait for the other compounds to get in full effect.

Well that makes alot of sense actually, thanks man.

Now, i've definitely heard that decca is better for a bulk. I was actually just planning Decca and Test for my oils, but since I was able to get this hybrid that had all 3 i thought "why not?" but that still leaves me asking whether its over kill to run EQ AND decca, since they are so similar.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Well if you can get all three in a blend then I say why the hell not as well. Less oil is always a good thing. The eq couldnt hurt. I thought you were going to run deca OR EQ. I missed the blend part. The eq should help with cardiovascular function and may give you a more vascular look if you arent prone to estrogen/progesterone sides. Even if you are then you can get an ai and a dopamine agonist to take care of that. I like EQ but I just dont want to donate blood every couple of weeks to keep my rbc count in check. If your "friend" has done a few cycles and knows how he will react to the compounds,then go for it bro.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
the guys gave you good advice - just run d-bol test and deca to bulk unless you want lean mass then use EQ instead of deca - K.I.S.S. is always the best way to go

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic