Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Need your advice on what pct to do?

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
hey guys, just need some advice on what pct i should do.

cycle consist of:
Each Week
1-2 weeks: 250mg sus 250mg deca
3-7 weeks 500mg sus 350mg deca
8-10 weeks 250mg sus 250 deca

now the problem im having is that i can only get my hands on:
Nolvadex
Clomid
Arimidex
also will be stacking with tribulus

i know that there is plenty for things i could be taking (hcg)ect, but over here in AUS its hard to get these products so what would be the best pct to do with what i got above?

appreciate any help
Thanks guys!

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Stats?

height
bf
training experience
cycle experience
goals with this cycle

What's with the tapering?

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
hey guys, just need some advice on what pct i should do.

cycle consist of:
Each Week
1-2 weeks: 250mg sus 250mg deca
3-7 weeks 500mg sus 350mg deca
8-10 weeks 250mg sus 250 deca

now the problem im having is that i can only get my hands on:
Nolvadex
Clomid
Arimidex
also will be stacking with tribulus

i know that there is plenty for things i could be taking (hcg)ect, but over here in AUS its hard to get these products so what would be the best pct to do with what i got above?

appreciate any help
Thanks guys!

thats all you can get? bro for the cycle you listed nolva is all you need - a test booster like trib is good to add also

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
HawaiianPride - i didnt think you would need to know my stats for some advice on pct, what do you mean by tampering?

Deacon - yer i have been told that just nolva + trib will be ok for my cycle i just wanted some more opinions from others, its always good to have other peoples advice that know there stuff! yer bro thats all i can get my hands on rights now things over here in AUS are quite hard to get.
i was thinking something like this :
nolva
week1 40mg each day
week2 20mg each day
week3 20mg each day
week4 20mg each day
stacked ith tribulus?

what do you guys think? or what would you suggest?

Last edited:
HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
Stats should be required on all related AAS/Ancillary Q's man. We need to know who we are giving this kind of advice out to for the safety of us here at the board and more importantly yours...

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
from all my reading and from trying it myself Nolva with a nor19 compound will cause other sides to apear, some one correct me if i'm wrong but when i used nolva way back my nipples had problems

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
age - 21
weight - 198lbs
height - 6'1
bf - 13 - 16%
training experience - been training for almost 4 years
cycle experience - this is my 2nd cycle
goals with this cycle - (bulk up) gain muscle and put on some good weight so i can start cutting towards end of next year, will do one more possibly two (bulk) cycle before i start cutting

just wanna know what would be the best pct for this cycle with Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex available

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
from all my reading and from trying it myself Nolva with a nor19 compound will cause other sides to apear, some one correct me if i'm wrong but when i used nolva way back my nipples had problems

False and pure broscience. I'll PM you references if you'd like.

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
age - 21
weight - 198lbs
height - 6'1
bf - 13 - 16%
training experience - been training for almost 4 years
cycle experience - this is my 2nd cycle
goals with this cycle - (bulk up) gain muscle and put on some good weight so i can start cutting towards end of next year, will do one more possibly two (bulk) cycle before i start cutting

just wanna know what would be the best pct for this cycle with Nolva, Clomid and Arimidex available

Sorry dude, at 21 you have just as much natural test flowing through you as a 15 year old kid. You should use this prime stage of your youth to your advantage. Why risk damaging your endocrine system in such a delicate stage? At 6'1 you should be well over 200lbs naturally, especially after a previous cycle.

Eat, train, rest, supplements <---in that order. I know this isn't what you want to hear but you have all the potential in the world to grow off food that is just as anabolic as synthetic hormones at your age and given stats.

BTW, 13%-16% BF is a pretty huge difference. Get it accurately tested via 7 lead bioimpedence device

Last edited:
pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
the only reason i put 13-16% because i have been tested for a while so not 100% sure of my bf right now,

and now currently 205lbs, the last time i checked my wieght i was 198lbs which was about 3 weeks ago :D

im not doing huge cycles like i read on here most people are doing over 1000mg of AAS, my first cycle was 250mg of test enth and 250mg of deca.

since i have already started using AAS do you have any advice for me on pct with what i can get?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If it were me I'd use Nolva and Clomid. No AI, since if something goes wrong you'll not be able to grab anything else easily. Then I'd 'stockpile' stuff til you're around 25 and just wait down the road, train, and learn more about diet and how your body responds.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
False and pure broscience. I'll PM you references if you'd like.

that would be great. i have not been 100% on this ever since the nipples became sore agian after a run with NPP and no nolva.
so some extre info is always great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic