Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Don't Be Afraid...

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
thanks :) i have actually toned down the amount of mass i have lately. i was definitely getting too muscular there and i just never wanted to be that big.. the after pic i posted is since i have tone back (since aug 1st down 30 lbs lol) i like this better lol

yep so cal i actually work in la but live in a burb :)

i think personally u look hot with the mass....but u know what u want and that is what counts......dw

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Incredible progress Sadie! Congrats on some substantial weight loss. I'd post a photo or two, but I don't have any muscles yet.

angelo212

angelo212

Sep 22, 2010
Incrediable! I love looking at these before and after photos. Very inspiring. Even if you had chemical help in reaching your goals many people don't realize the time, dedication and PAIN that goes into this.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Tremendous accomplishment. Congrats. HOw long was your journey?

i went from 295-170ish in 7 months the polishing up has been gradual

i think personally u look hot with the mass....but u know what u want and that is what counts......dw
thanks hun and that wasnt a pic of me having mass lol this is a better example but still not at my most jacked

arm.jpg

bicep2.jpg

Incredible progress Sadie! Congrats on some substantial weight loss. I'd post a photo or two, but I don't have any muscles yet.
thanks hun

Incrediable! I love looking at these before and after photos. Very inspiring. Even if you had chemical help in reaching your goals many people don't realize the time, dedication and PAIN that goes into this.
i had no chemical help. i was totally natural until about 2.5 yrs ago. all of the weight loss was natural and some of the muscle was.. i hit a hard plateau and added gear but was natty until then

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic