Members
Latest Member
Samson0692

liquid Oral Steroid Recipes

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Grabbed this from another website. Enjoy.

Homebrew sure is fun if you ask me. I remember my first conversion. It was Nolvadex 20mg/ml. It was clear as water in 190 proof grain alcohol after some heat. Then two days later it crashed and I felt so let down. I followed the formulas out there and it wasn't working out. So I dug deeper and learned about PEG's and molecular weights and the such. I have made almost every conversion their is in the homebrew realm and would like to share my liquid oral recipes with the anabolic world.

For each hormone I listed ingredients needed. For the procedure scroll down.

anadrol:
Highest concentration made - 50mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxymetholone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300
10.5 ml's 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

anavar:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Oxandrolone powder you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 300
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Armidex:
Highest concentration made - 5mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Anastrozole powder you will need:
19.9 ml's PEG 300
179.1 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Clomid:
Per 1 gram of Clomiphene Citrate you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 600

dianabol:
Per 1 gram of Methandrostenolone powder you will need:
19 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol
No PEG needed. Follow the no PEG recipe.

Femara:
Highest concentration made - 5mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Letrozole powder you will need:
19.9 ml's PEG 300
179.1 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Nolvadex:
Highest concentration made - 20mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Tamoxifen Citrate you will need:
9.8 ml's of PEG 600
39.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

Proviron:
Per 1 gram of Mesterolone you will need:
8.4 ml's of PEG 300

winstrol:
Highest concentration made - 25 mg/ml
Per 1 gram of Stanzolol you will need:
7.8 ml's of PEG 300
31.2 ml's of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solutions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol

Step 1. Prepare a hot water bath. Boil water in microwave or on a pot. Once boiling starts remove from heat.

Step 2. Place PEG and powder in beaker.

Step 3. Place the beaker deep enough in to the water so that the hot water is level with the PEG and powder. Gently swirl or stir with a stir rod until solution is clear. Reheat water as needed.

Step 4. Allow PEG to cool some. Then add in your 190 proof alcohol. You don't have to do this drop by drop but don't just dump it in. Pour it in slowly.

Step 5. Stir or gently shake until mixed.

For recipes that do not require PEG.

1. Mix powder and 190 proof alcohol.

2. Stir with stir rod or shake. Most powders that do not require PEG will disolve no problem. If heat is needed follow the instructions for heating powders that use PEG.

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic so alcohol at any amount is out of the question for me. I've been using a product designed for use by compounding pharmacies and have for years.
Used to be 2 products = ora-plus and ora-sweet. The sweet is mainly for adding flavor. They've combined the 2 into one product now I think - ora-blend I believe its called. Google em if you want more info. These do NOT create a solution (where everything dissolves and stays dissolved) but a "suspension". I always micronize any powders as much as possible before compounding. Shake well before each use and its all good......the stuff tastes good and includes preservatives, anti foaming agents, etc.. and should increase the shelf life of your orals.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Ora-blend is pretty expensive and I do not believe many UGL would use this item due to the cost factor. If your making up your own goodies, this product would be worth the extra $$$...

I'm a recovering addict/alcoholic so alcohol at any amount is out of the question for me. I've been using a product designed for use by compounding pharmacies and have for years.
Used to be 2 products = ora-plus and ora-sweet. The sweet is mainly for adding flavor. They've combined the 2 into one product now I think - ora-blend I believe its called. Google em if you want more info. These do NOT create a solution (where everything dissolves and stays dissolved) but a "suspension". I always micronize any powders as much as possible before compounding. Shake well before each use and its all good......the stuff tastes good and includes preservatives, anti foaming agents, etc.. and should increase the shelf life of your orals.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Nice post! Makes me wanna go cook.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Ora-blend is pretty expensive and I do not believe many UGL would use this item due to the cost factor. If your making up your own goodies, this product would be worth the extra $$$...

well normally it's cut with other things such as glycerine and alcohol, which while Spectrum can't use, does make it cost effective.

ICE

ICE

Nov 4, 2011
I always mixed my raw oral powder with 50/50 snow cone syrup and vodka. The vodka preserves it and a little bit of snow cone syrup from the grocery store makes it taste somewhat better. You just need to shake it up before dosing but works the same without a lot of hassle with high heat and bothering with peg and everclear.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I always mixed my raw oral powder with 50/50 snow cone syrup and vodka. The vodka preserves it and a little bit of snow cone syrup from the grocery store makes it taste somewhat better. You just need to shake it up before dosing but works the same without a lot of hassle with high heat and bothering with peg and everclear.

Vodka and snowcones?! Sounds like a party!

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
i always mixed my raw oral powder with 50/50 snow cone syrup and vodka. The vodka preserves it and a little bit of snow cone syrup from the grocery store makes it taste somewhat better. You just need to shake it up before dosing but works the same without a lot of hassle with high heat and bothering with peg and everclear.

interesting idea man

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Do you take into account powder displcement the same way we do when brewing oil injectibles?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic