Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SIU busts steroid lab in South County

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
SOUTH COUNTY – Members of the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office Special Investigations Unit seized illegal steroids and the equipment used to make them after serving a search warrant Monday in Spring.

Officers served the warrant at a residence in the 29000 block of West Pecos River Court, SIU Lt. Phillip Cash said.

“We had received information regarding a possible illicit lab manufacturing suspected growth hormone steroids,” Cash said.

Deputies and officers with the Drug Enforcement Agency, Texas Department of Public Safety Methamphetamine Initiative Group and the Federal Bureau of Investigation not only found multitudes of homemade pills and liquids believed to be growth hormone steroids, but the equipment used to make and package the illicit drugs, Cash said.

“We found several pounds of powder chemicals and liquids used in the manufacturing process,” Cash said. “A lot of the stuff was ready to be sold.”

All the seized substances were sent to the DPS lab in Houston to determine their exact chemical composition, Cash said.

Investigators also found a pill press used to stamp out pills, vacuum pumps and other apparatus, he said.

Clandestine laboratory equiment, including glass ware, an electronic scale and heating elements, were confiscated by the SIU, Cash said. Handwritten recipes for the steroids also were found in the home.

“Hundreds of small containers and small bottles with labels describing what’s in the bottle were found,” Cash said.

No arrests have been made, but the case has been forwarded to the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office.

Cash said that a suspect in the case has a history of selling steroids in area gyms to bodybuilders and athletes.

Although steroid use doesn’t appear to be a problem in Montgomery County, Cash said, it is a growing concern regarding student use in area high schools.

“It is an issue that comes and goes in our area,” Cash said. “It’s not a drug we see every day, but we have to keep it out of our schools.”

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
wow another one down. make ya think is it worth being a rep or just remain the end user.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
well I'm glad that I'm all natural now till they make supps illegal then Im screwed,LOL

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What are growth hormone steroids? Amazing how the reporter or the authorities could not get the description correct.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
I love how they play the "gotta keep kids in school off dem roids!" card....thats always the back up!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I was in that city two weeks ago....scary stuff. Growth-roid junkies are everywhere, lulz

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
growth hormone steroids...LMFAO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic