Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Whatever happened to paperbolics?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Any of you guys remember the concept? Was touted as being the future orals years ago but never came to fruition.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Any of you guys remember the concept? Was touted as being the future orals years ago but never came to fruition.

Last they were sold that I know of was when Ready Cat sold paperbolics, of course he got busted and didn't hear much about them after that.

Never used them but the got some decent feed back.

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Good old Redi Cat...I wonder how the old fellow is doing today. I tried some back in the day and they seemed to work like any other oral. I think the lab tests showed paperbolics as being inconsistant in dose but certainly contained what they where supposed to. Worry free shipping however....well,at least untill he got nailed. I remember a high success rate for shipping out of Thailand which is almost unheard of.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
paper or not its still an oral - always better to inject if you can - thats why I think they never really took off - and when Redicat went down that didnt help either since no one else I am aware of was carrying paperbolics

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Good old Redi Cat...I wonder how the old fellow is doing today. I tried some back in the day and they seemed to work like any other oral. I think the lab tests showed them as being inconsistant in dose but certainly contained what they where supposed to. Worry free shipping however....well,at least untill he got nailed. I remember a high success rate for shipping out of Thailand which is almost unheard of.

http://www.theironden.com/latest-ne...s-2-alleged-british-steroid-importers-us.html

This is how Redicat is doing... He was one of the two

adren

adren

Nov 26, 2010
I miss Redi Cat! His long emails were legendary. Had to love the paper anabolics too, customs wasn't an issue and most of them worked pretty good. Hopefully he'll get out soon so they can put a real criminal in his place.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
RediCat hasnt been around in years to my knowledge.

S

SoreButtCheeks

Oct 14, 2011
It did come to fruition at it's peak RC was turning over $200 k a month in sales of it.

He's a free man having served a few years in Thai and US jails sadly his best friend and biz partner died in jail.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
It did come to fruition at it's peak RC was turning over $200 k a month in sales of it.

He's a free man having served a few years in Thai and US jails sadly his best friend and biz partner died in jail.

his partner got sick in that thai jail and I believe the only way he thought he was going to survive was to stop fighting the extradition to the US.. too bad he didn't do it sooner.. wasn't too long after he got here that he died???

good seeing you out and about SBC

S

SoreButtCheeks

Oct 14, 2011
I was told he had no symptoms or idea that he was sick before arriving in the US. In his last Thai letter he was very happy to be on his way to the US as he knew he'd be released within 6 months.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
All reports back then was that his paper worked just as good as any oral out there.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Surprised more people havnt tried making it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic