Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Who is the Founding Father of UGL????

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Yeah IPs been around how long 15+ years?? Damn even I remeber Animal - who else? Tycoon, Satchboogie, gymvet LMAO

Satchboogie there is an old name. I remember all his pics with hundreds of primo boxes laying around.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pro man was the one and onlu UGl I ever used and his shit stung like nothing else I ever took.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
The first lab I remember was bulldog, and ttokyo.

LMAO ran across some ttokyo winni about 4 years ago, while on a trip to SC.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
bulldog and ttokyo was some of the first gear i ever had.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Pro man was the one and onlu UGl I ever used and his shit stung like nothing else I ever took.

I know he had problems whith the Test cyp @ 300mg , was recrystalizing bad and not holding even in the bottle.

he had potent stuff though. His stuff tested out strong on the Srcs test.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
In the beginning most of everyone had cyp crystallizing problem.... lots of trial and error got everyone where they are today....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In the beginning most of everyone had cyp crystallizing problem.... lots of trial and error got everyone where they are today....

Yes-sir, hats of to those guys workin the bugs out for todays UGL's.

Absolutely hats off to em... Seems like the advancements were exponential over the recent years. Kinda makes you wonder what the future hold for us!!!

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
To the OP, I have to go with admin on this one. IP has been around for AT LEAST 15 plus years making UG gear. As far as i remember, most of the names on here were after IP. I am one of the guys that never had a problem with his gear either, but he is about 50 percent love, 50 percent hate when you ask people about him

S

SoreButtCheeks

Oct 14, 2011
there were UGs before Animal made his kits. Animal did have the first kit on the market designed for pellets. I was the one who suggested he made a kit that used powders.

Brock wanted in on the kit biz and made up a few hundred kits that he planned to sell. Rather than sell the kits he used them to make product and the result was GAC / RSOC :)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
there were UGs before Animal made his kits. Animal did have the first kit on the market designed for pellets. I was the one who suggested he made a kit that used powders.

Brock wanted in on the kit biz and made up a few hundred kits that he planned to sell. Rather than sell the kits he used them to make product and the result was GAC / RSOC :)

Interesting, thanks for posting! Welcome over to TID !
Good to have the old True vets here.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic