Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

When to start Clomid/Nolva post cycle.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hey gliss I'm not sure what your experience on boards has been, but let me extend a hand. We only press for people to research in order to keep the trash off of our boards and protect those here trying to better themselves. When you have a question, go ahead and post up all you info..ie the half lives of your compounds, what your plan was, and why you chose it. This helps senior members see that you are legitimately trying and helps future readers looking at your threads for research. And finally...if you have a problem with a mod, PM them and resolve it. DO NOT throw insults at staff in open forum or you will be shown the door without reprieve. Just trying to help you out bro.

MAYO

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
See now mayo, I appreciate that. I can respect your comment and it makes me understand and learn. I could have easily posted all that but simply didn't know I had to and now I am informed. That's all some one had to say.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Im on the verge of finishing my cycle. Im doing Test Prop for 9 weeks and from weeks 6-10 I am stacking 50mg of winny tab. Obviously the last week is all winny with no prop. When is the proper time to start my post cycle? 3 days after the last pin, or the day after last winny pill?

why are you running whinny alone for the last week?

i never get tired of looking at your avi

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
that info is still of no help. I am simply confused because i know the half life of my prop and that if i were doing prop only would start pct 3 days after last pin. On the winny i would start next day. well ill be done with prop a week before the winny. I did it this way i cant figure out whether to start while on the last week of winny 3 days after my last pin. Or the day after I finish on week 10 and take my last pill. No where does it refer to that, and if not it is not very clear.

C

cgliss7

Jul 13, 2011
honest answer to that is simply my source that I bought it from owed me one and threw in some extra pills when I picked up from him. I looked around and from what i learned it was not going to hurt anything to take it one more extra week and otherwise I would have no use for it. I have read in several places where people do similar things while stacking.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
ok cgliss...IF it were me I would only run the winny 3days after the prop. You won't gain anything from the extra 4 days of winny especially with test levels plummeting. So If Sunday was your last Prop pin, take winny into Tues and start PCT Weds.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Cut the remaining four tabs in half and turn the last four days of winny into 75 mg of winstrol a day that way you get the use out of them other than that I agree with Mayo above!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
ok cgliss...IF it were me I would only run the winny 3days after the prop. You won't gain anything from the extra 4 days of winny especially with test levels plummeting. So If Sunday was your last Prop pin, take winny into Tues and start PCT Weds.

That's solid advice cgliss, make sure you start pct on the exact days MAYO mentioned so your system is starting to make it's own test when the Test-P clears your system.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
by unknown author in my saved folder/related info
Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Clomid stimulates the hypothalamus to, in turn stimulant the anterior pituitary gland to release
gonadotrophic hormones.
The gonadotrophic hormones are follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH). Follicle
Stimulating Hormone (FSH) stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone, and LH stimulates them
to secrete more testosterone. This feedback mechanism is known as the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes
axis (HPTA), and results in an increase of the body’s own testosterone production.
Best way to take Clomid is to wait until androgen levels in our blood get lower and you can determine this
clomid.
How To Use Clomid
Day 1 300mg
Days 2-7 100mg daily
Days 8-14 50mg daily
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
Nolvadex is a SERM (Selective Estrogen-Receptor Modulator.) It selectively binds to certain estrogen
receptors, effectively blocking the estrogen.
It may be used during steroid cycle in case you feel gyno symptoms at 10mg/day until gyno symptoms go
away or for Post Cycle Therapy at dosage of 20mg/day for 4 weeks.
May be stacked with Clomid in some cases.
How To Use Nolvadex
20mg/day for 4 weeks after steroid cycle.
HCG
HCG – Human chorionic gonadotropin.
HCG’s role is to stimulate Leydig cells in testes to produce testosterone even when there is not
endogenous LH.
Leydig cells, also known as interstitial cells of Leydig, are found adjacent to the seminiferous
tubules in the testicle. They produce testosterone in the presence of luteinizing hormone (LH).
Leydig cells are polyhedral in shape, display a large prominent nucleus, an eosinophilic
cytoplasm and numerous lipid-filled vesicles. (c) WIKIPEDIA
Now to main point, many use HCG after cycle in order to help restore natural testosterone production but
we at steroidscycles dot net think that better to use HCG during heavy cycle in order to avoid testicular
atrophy. Using between 500IU and 1000IU per day for 2 weeks is a good choice. Here is good to add
10mg of nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) in order to prevent estrogenic symptoms which may appear as a
result of aromatisation.
HCG usage during cycle should be stopped with 7 weeks before you begin Post Cycle Therapy.
How To Use HCG
500-1000 IU/day for 2 weeks while on heavy steroid cycle

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
ANother from my saved file:

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
* Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

Supps to use after PCT to raise /maintain Test
Each bodybuilder who did a steroid cycle knows what is to have low testosterone levels after cycle is finished. This is due to the fact that during cycle your body got external testosterone and its ability to produce its own has decreased. However you can have low testosterone production even if you are not after a steroid cycle but due to other reasons such as: unhealthy way of life, junk food, not enough sleep, etc. I will give you examples of a few very important supplements which will raise your testosterone levels.

Tribulus – Tribulus terrestris is an herbal product that increases testostorone levels by signaling your body to keep producing lutenizing hormone (LH) which in turn manages the production of testosterone. Very good product especially for men after 40 years.
Zinc – Zinc is necessary to maintain normal serum testosterone. Inadequate zinc levels prevent the pituitary gland from releasing luteinizing and follicle stimulating hormones, which stimulate testosterone production. Zinc deficiency has been found to have a severe impact on the male prostate gland. Zinc deficiency predisposes the prostate to infection (prostatis) which may lead to enlargement of the prostate gland (prostatic hypertrophy). Good sources of zinc include oysters, salmon, brown rice, cheese, pine nuts, red meat, beans, turkey, milk, yogurt, and cottage cheese.

Vitamin A- ensures that reproductive organs function properly. Enough levels of VitaminA will keep your anabolic hormones at optimal levels and will also lower estrogen levels.

Vitamin B – help keep hormone levels in balance. Good sources of B Vitamins are salmon, avocadoes, bananas, and eggs.

Vitamin E – stimulates the production of testosterone. Vitamin E stimulates testosterone production in men (Endocrinol Jpn. 1982 Jun;29(3):287-92).

Take these supplements and you will have no problems with your testosterone levels thus libido and muscle mass.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic