Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Free Diet Advice and Critque from 3J

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I will start having a shake and a cliff bar pre workout. i can do oatmeal for the meal immediatly following training. as for the rest of my meals, everything on that list is unlimited, almonds included, i can take 10 chicken breast if i need to. I can get peanut butter but i do not have access to any olive oil right now.

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
I will start having a shake and a cliff bar pre workout. i can do oatmeal for the meal immediatly following training. as for the rest of my meals, everything on that list is unlimited, almonds included, i can take 10 chicken breast if i need to. I can get peanut butter but i do not have access to any olive oil right now.

can you ask the cook what oils he cooks with?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
we dont have access to the chow hall kitchen, just whats out in the lines.
for the most part everything is baked anyways. not much oil used from what i can tell

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
ok.. give me 24hrs to work something out for you..

if you dont get a response in 24hrs please e-mail me

[email protected]

thanks for serving the country btw

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Thank you bro. I appreciate all you help.

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
Ok so I have do a good bit of recomposition as it is but my diet ratios are off. My main goal is to loose BF and maintain current muscle mass or have slight gains. I recently had my BF measured by the gym trainer with the calipers at 17%, down from 22% 4 months ago a loss of 28 lbs. I know that is good but I want to make the next few months as productive as possible.
I’m 28
5’10’’ tall
193 lbs
17% BF
BMR: 1951
TDEE: 3511-
(I used 1.8 as my multiplier as i train pretty hard 5-6 days a week and have a physically demanding job. Aircraft mechanic deployed to the Middle East working 13hrs a day 100++ degree weather. Heavy aircraft parts and tools.)

I am training 4 days on, 1 day off. I do at least 30 min of cardio on either the stationary bike/elliptical, followed by 10 min of stretching then an hour of weight training. During cardio I maintain a heart rate of about 140 for a few minutes then will do 60 seconds as hard as I can usually raising HR to around 165. I will then reduce my intensity until my heart rate falls back down to 140, then repeat. During weight training, most of my exercises consist of a light warm-up set followed by 4 working sets in the 10-15 rep range, usually failing between 12-14.
My current diet (not optimal I know but it has been working): This is my EXACT day to day.

1945- wake up, go straight to cardio then gym
2200- Protein shake (Muscletech whey protein)
40/2/240/18
2300- Meal 1: About 4-5 eggs ( military version of egg beaters)
12/0/60/2
0200- Meal 2: Protein Shake
40/2/240/18
0400- Meal 3: 8oz chicken breast
16/2/85/0
0600- Meal 4: Protein shake
40/2/240/18
0800- Meal 5: 8oz chicken breast
16/2/85/0
1000- Meal 6: About 4-5 eggs
12/0/60/2

I have certain foods that are available at the chow hall every day with no restrictions on how much I can take. I have no problem eating the exact same thing every day. I need a diet plan that will maximize the amount of fat I can shed while still maintaining the muscle mass I already have with minimal gains if any. Here are the things I have available to eat.

Eggs: from the shell cooked any way I want or the military version of “egg Beaters”
(Onion, green pepper, jalapeño, bacon, ham, mushroom, tomato available for omelets)
Bacon and sausage links
Oatmeal
Salad bar: lettuce, carrot shavings, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, celery, broccoli
(Assorted Kraft fat free dressings, oil and vinegar)
Baked chicken breast
Hamburger patties
Tuna to go packs
Whole, 2%, skim -milks
Assorted fruit juices
Cliff bars/ chewy granola bars/ nutri-grain bars
Assorted cereals, Cheerios, Frosted mini Wheat’s, total, raisin bran, and Kashi go lean
Sliced almonds, walnuts
Apples, bananas

There are main course items that change through the week but they are usually greasy crap smothered in some sauce.

ok.. here's how we should do this.. i usually dont build diets for free but your a special case..

bfast...
meal 1
protein shake
and a cliff bar.. something before the gym.. i dont care what as long as its carbs and not simple sugars, cherrios works.. mini wheats.. whatever..

meal 2
2 whole eggs
4 whites (let me know if this isn't possible)
go ahead and make your omelet how ever you like..
1 cup oats

meal 3
baked chicken breast
u need a carb source here.. if there is potato have it.. if not eat 2 bananas or have kashi go lean

meal 4
tuna packs to go (if you can read nutriition facts you want 50g protein)
a carb source again.. you didn't list many.. you can do wheat bread.. potato..

meal 5
baked chicken breast
again same thing have a carb source

meal 6
hamburger patty.. two of them.. no carbs
and a hand full of almonds

now what you have to do is pay attention to your body.. if you see your gaining more then 2lbs a week on this diet cut out some carbs untill you get to that point.. if your not gaining weight add carbs.. its fairly simple.. try to keep in mind how much of what your eating regularly.. write it down if you have to

your more then welcome to have two pieces of fruit a day that isn't bananas.. also please stay away from fruit juice though you might be able to use it as a carb source in an emergency.. or as a replacement for a carb source in a meal..

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Thanks a ton bro. should i just squeese the protein shakes inbetween the meals and before bed?

3J

3J

May 19, 2011
protein shakes are crap.. i dont allow my clients to drink shakes unless its pwo.. keep it for pwo unless you absolutely have to.. if your eating 6 meals with the right portions your getting your 300g protein in... u dont need more then that.. shit im 280lbs and i dont go over 350 myself..

A

Ashleyamysomers88

Feb 8, 2016
28 (very soon, February 15th so let's just say I'm 28!)

Female, 124-126lbs (although I never weigh in AM before food and water etc because I use gym scale).

I think I'm around 17-18% body fat.

I don't know my calories...but my food is all over the place :( I won't eat for a very long time for a few days and other days I eat like every 2-3 hrs.

I train about 4 days a week, usually two leg days. Goes something like this...and I usually do EMOM, every minute on the minute for my workouts so between sets I take 60 seconds rest.

Squats/back extension 1-2x a week

105lbs 6x12
125lbs 4x10
(I tran between 105lbs and 135lbs)

Back extensions (love this for my hammies and glutes)
I pick up a 45lb plate and burn out my glutes doing
45lbs 10x12-20

Sometimes I end with plyos hoping over a bench 20 reps each leg

Abs with cable crunches 1-2x a week
52.5lbs 3x50

Shoulders 1-2x a week (just started this past two weeks)
10lbs OH press 5x15-20
Lat raises 6x12-15
Front raises 5lbs 4x10-12

Thanks ahead of time! I do some separative cardio. I hate doing cardio!!! I always tell myself I will and then never can make myself do it :( :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic