Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

7 years off cycle. Now what?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yep, it’s been that long. Had my levels tested recently and I’m at 695/92. 45 years old. No trt for me. The question is, when I’m ready to hop back on, do I treat myself like a novice? Like 500/test and that’s it? Do we believe in minimum effective dose? Is it worth throwing in some primo or var? Could I go balls to the wall with a more powerful compound?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Similar situation myself. I'm going to start with new guy dosing and asses it as I go. I'm on Rx TRT though so just doing an incremental increase

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Congrats brother. I did the same thing going off for 10 years and recovered but nobody believes me haha. You're gonna go back on and run the gambit for another 10 years like me. I ended up cycling again like I did normally, recovered between cycles for another 12 years and finally saying fuck it and TRT now for the most part between cycles. For compounds I've mostly settle on Test, Primo, Masteron, Anavar and Turinabol.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would consider what you ran before and start there, so if you ran 500 mg of test a week with zero to minimal side effects then go for it.

One thing to consider, as we age, we tend to tolerate gear less than we did before. It doesn't matter if you have been blasting the entire time or if you took time off. Some of the compounds you run when you are younger that had no negative sides will straight wreck you in your 40's and up.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Similar situation myself. I'm going to start with new guy dosing and asses it as I go. I'm on Rx TRT though so just doing an incremental increase
Excellent. It’d be cool if you share your experience.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats brother. I did the same thing going off for 10 years and recovered but nobody believes me haha. You're gonna go back on and run the gambit for another 10 years like me. I ended up cycling again like I did normally, recovered between cycles for another 12 years and finally saying fuck it and TRT now for the most part between cycles. For compounds I've mostly settle on Test, Primo, Masteron, Anavar and Turinabol.
No doubt in my mind that this is my future.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would consider what you ran before and start there, so if you ran 500 mg of test a week with zero to minimal side effects then go for it.

One thing to consider, as we age, we tend to tolerate gear less than we did before. It doesn't matter if you have been blasting the entire time or if you took time off. Some of the compounds you run when you are younger that had no negative sides will straight wreck you in your 40's and up.
That’s the information I was looking for. I never had a problem with 500t. It sounds like that’s a good place to start.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic