Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Injection sites for daily injections

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
What length is your 30g? I only ask, because most I have seen are short and always went with the old adage you need 1.5 inch for glutes to get it into the muscle even when you are pretty lean.
1inch. The Ventro is pretty close to the surface, at least for me. There's no way for me to hit the dorsogluteal by myself but if I were to hit it I'd most likely use a 1.5 too.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I use .5 in for pecs, 5/8 or 1 in for delts (depends on how much I am using and they seep) and 1 or 1.5 inch in quads depending on bodyfat. Never hit glutes, but always heard to use 1.5 inch.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Chest, traps. Biceps you’ve got two heads on each. I wonder if you’ve ever tried putting your arm up on the back of the couch. Make it parallel to the floor. This is how I used to hit delts.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Chest, traps. Biceps you’ve got two heads on each. I wonder if you’ve ever tried putting your arm up on the back of the couch. Make it parallel to the floor. This is how I used to hit delts.
I can't bring myself to do chest, not sure why. I'm starting to get comfortable with delts, I've hit both sided and no issues. Thankfully I'm done with daily pins at least for a while. I will have to think long and hard before starting another ED cycle.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I can't bring myself to do chest, not sure why. I'm starting to get comfortable with delts, I've hit both sided and no issues. Thankfully I'm done with daily pins at least for a while. I will have to think long and hard before starting another ED cycle.
It is always funny how it works. A few times a week, bothers me after a couple weeks and I cannot wait to go back to once or twice a week. Right now, halfway through contest prep, between AAS/GH/Slin I am pinning around 28 times a week and it doesn't bother me at all.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
It is always funny how it works. A few times a week, bothers me after a couple weeks and I cannot wait to go back to once or twice a week. Right now, halfway through contest prep, between AAS/GH/Slin I am pinning around 28 times a week and it doesn't bother me at all.
DAMN!!! I just couldn't, I'd be driven up a wall.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
So I'm considering trying the pecs, care to share the what, where, when and how much - when you pin the chest? I've seen people mentioning 3 places but first time nerves have me questioning my life choices.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So I'm considering trying the pecs, care to share the what, where, when and how much - when you pin the chest? I've seen people mentioning 3 places but first time nerves have me questioning my life choices.
Personally I only ever used upper peck, a few inches above the nipple. 5/8 pin. 1cc per side. I was very lean. It’s not going to tickle. You can also back load a slin pin, provided you’re lean enough.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
From the nipple, I go one inch towards the center of my chest and one inch up, spot #1. From that spot, I go one inch towards my shoulder, spot #2. From that spot, I go one inch up, spot #3. If you do not have a large upper chest, spot #3 may be a pretty shallow shot.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
From the nipple, I go one inch towards the center of my chest and one inch up, spot #1. From that spot, I go one inch towards my shoulder, spot #2. From that spot, I go one inch up, spot #3. If you do not have a large upper chest, spot #3 may be a pretty shallow shot.
Excellent thanks! I have a fair amount of pec so that should really help. What kind of volume can you pin before it becomes uncomfortable? I have some 1/2 inch 27s I'll likely use, I have very little fat in that area.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Excellent thanks! I have a fair amount of pec so that should really help. What kind of volume can you pin before it becomes uncomfortable? I have some 1/2 inch 27s I'll likely use, I have very little fat in that area.
I use 1/2 inch 27s as well and usually just pin 1 ml. Never tried anything more than that. It is a flat muscle, so I would assume too much would show a visible lump.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic