Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Who is the Founding Father of UGL????

D

DeeRose

May 22, 2023
He's still around here testing boners, so you're in luck.
Let's hope he responds! I've yet to come across anyone who actually drove across the border to United Pharm/Laboratorios Milanos. Would love to have a chat.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Hmmm, well I got my first juice in TJ in 1989. There was plenty of Test, Deca, Dbol, and WinnyV and those 2.5 mg Anavar all HG. The 1st UGL I used was from IP. That was 1999 I think. I was paranoid about them for quite awhile.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Dan Duchaine set up Milano labs in Mexico back in the 80s.
I wonder how or where he sourced the material/raw powder? Back then it was phone calls and letters. Or do you think it was Mexican veterinarian?

The first ugl I remember was IP, then another guy name sandoz, then Animal under powder man. Then soon they started pouring in.
Then a few of the powder suppliers from china made it to the forums.
Chem base and Kate Liang were the first china guys I remember.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Better late than never...
Trying to send you a direct message but am having difficulty.
So you actually visited the Hotel Fiesta Americana back in the day?? We should talk...
I did, yes.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I wonder how or where he sourced the material/raw powder? Back then it was phone calls and letters. Or do you think it was Mexican veterinarian?

The first ugl I remember was IP, then another guy name sandoz, then Animal under powder man. Then soon they started pouring in.
I'll have to loo it up, I know he outlined it some in an old MM2K. I'll have to go flip through all those mags I have saved, lol.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow, Kate Liang... that name is sure a blast from the past!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This thread is an awesome stroll down memory lane

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Man I envy you guys that could get stuff back then from Mexico. I lived in small town in the eastern shore and the only source around were a few guys that resold stuff but it was ridiculously expensive. I started in the game with human grade from the pharmacy. Old black doctor would write the scripts for pocket change. Then would go to an old pharmacy and they would give you endless refills. All the steris test and deca was $10 a bottle. After Bidens anablition bill went through everything dried up. One guy would go to Mexico and get sustanon and primo test and resell it for $30 a pop. I had to use kits and cattle implants.
I didn't get hooked up until 1998 on the boards and the black market was flooded with brovel tornell and reforvit b domination.
IP was probably the king of UG for many years.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

Mexico has chemists.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Mexico has chemists.
With Mexico
Being the drug lords, I wonder why they never entered the powder market?
Mexico use to be the # 1 steroid supplier to
The USA. Once all the Homebrewers-ugl started china took over.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
With Mexico
Being the drug lords, I wonder why they never entered the powder market?
Mexico use to be the # 1 steroid supplier to
The USA. Once all the Homebrewers-ugl started china took over.
Different eras. I don't know all the factors involved. I know Duchaine went to jail for his involvement. I'm pretty sure Milano labs was shut at that point. MAybe when the steroid control act went into place the governments colluded to shut it all down and it shifted to Eastern Europe and China.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic