Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Storing Gear and Crashed Vials

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would not worry about it bro. I have used old gear before that has got pushed back in my closet for 15 years and it was a bit darker but worked fine.
I used some helios I got from a buddy that was old as dirt. Even the label had worn off. It was still good. Haha;)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
An additional tip if it hasn’t already been mentioned:
Store your vials upright so that the oil is not in contact with the stopper material.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Man you go through a lot to make sure it doesn't crash. Haha. Mine sits in a cardboard box in the closet, top not even closed. I use a lot of jugs too (20 ml and 50 ml), so some of my gear has been in there a long time. Been doing it that way for 22 years and never had an issue.

As far as crashing, no. You would either see crystals or a film-like solution on the bottom. Like Jipped said, the oil could have oxidized. The only way I would think it would go bad, is if it wasn't actually sterile or there was not enough BA/BB in it.

This right here. I keep mine in a tin container with a lid, inside my closet.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
This right here. I keep mine in a tin container with a lid, inside my closet.
Mine are in a one of those cheaper, keyed lock boxes & I have some little foam things for vials that I put them in.
Like this:
8118EJDVxmL._SL1500_.jpg

Except mine are only 3 holes mostly & I have two foam holders that hold 6. vials I also have some plastic vial holders, but they're too small for most vials unfortunately. Although I have a plastic one in my fridge for peptides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic