Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Im currently running oral T-bol only cycle 40mg day 7 weeks and i have 25days left, i need advice what should i take for pct and howmuch and how long

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
So no need for pct after this 25 days?

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
16834727597731534933537573664884.jpg

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
But i have decided To do this next cycle Will be testorone first time incejt and something Else maybe, i look for energy confident boost life boost and To get much bigger i did Last year when i was 17 D-bol only cycle with no pct and that didnt go too well i was anxious and sleep after the cycle, do i feel the same now after the 7week turinabol cycle? Im exatly In middle of that now so 25 days left. Thats WHY i ask do i need some pct after that so i dont feel so down

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
No, you don't need pct for what you are taking.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
No, you don't need pct for what you are taking.
Okey, thank you. Well another question How long should i wait so its okey To take testosteron and howmuch how long and how meny times a week? Height 180cm weight 80kg age 18. And should i mix some compound with that?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'd wait for about seven years or so until you've got your diet and training locked down and maximized what you have. You didn't given yourself a chance to realize what kind of potential you had. I didn't listen to anyone either when I was younger, but wow. Now we got kids getting their genitals chopped off and doing serious damage to themselves one way or another.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
If you’re serious, you start another cycle after your bloodwork shows you have recovered. Not just test levels but also cholesterol. Hopefully you got bloods done before your first cycle to know where u should be. But probably not. At your age you’re still growing and u just shut down the highest natural test levels you will ever have in your life. Or could have had. That tbol cycle was probably lest androgenic than your natural levels would have been. Unless you have a genetic problem with hormone production. Then possibly it would have been beneficial. But did you get bloodwork to see this? But at this point. It’s too late. U started at 17? How big are you? You going pro? Have pro genetics? Only way I would condone such a thing and even then if u had those genes you wouldn’t need a cycle yet. So let me guess. You’re a football player. Got some bad advice or your a skinny kid that got tired of getting picked on? Assuming you’re not a troll for a sec. You need to eat. That’s all u need. I was a skinny kid. And I was very active and didn’t eat enough. I see guys in my gym lifting every day for past year or two and still same skinny self. Need food! Figure out a way to eat. And learn how to use intensity in your training. That’s all u need right now at you age to grow man.

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
If you’re serious, you start another cycle after your bloodwork shows you have recovered. Not just test levels but also cholesterol. Hopefully you got bloods done before your first cycle to know where u should be. But probably not. At your age you’re still growing and u just shut down the highest natural test levels you will ever have in your life. Or could have had. That tbol cycle was probably lest androgenic than your natural levels would have been. Unless you have a genetic problem with hormone production. Then possibly it would have been beneficial. But did you get bloodwork to see this? But at this point. It’s too late. U started at 17? How big are you? You going pro? Have pro genetics? Only way I would condone such a thing and even then if u had those genes you wouldn’t need a cycle yet. So let me guess. You’re a football player. Got some bad advice or your a skinny kid that got tired of getting picked on? Assuming you’re not a troll for a sec. You need to eat. That’s all u need. I was a skinny kid. And I was very active and didn’t eat enough. I see guys in my gym lifting every day for past year or two and still same skinny self. Need food! Figure out a way to eat. And learn how to use intensity in your training. That’s all u need right now at you age to grow man.
I have been allways very small never been bullied tho but yeah i know i should wait and To get my natrual potent but one thing about the gear i want Is the things that it does To my mind, Im so much More confident i have a lot more energy and im a lot more boss, im on a important state of life where i have To show that i am number one not just a loser Who Gambles does drugs etc. And i see that gear Will help me In my life with the Mentally that i need plus ofc 1 want to get bigger and grow Big, and no im not a troll what do i need to do so i can prove that?

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
He only wants answers that he wants to hear. Ban Hammer Inbound. 18 is way to young.
I just want answers now i got answers that i dont need pct after this cycle, my next question tha i Will need advice Is the test cycle that im gonna run

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
I have been allways very small never been bullied tho but yeah i know i should wait and To get my natrual potent but one thing about the gear i want Is the things that it does To my mind, Im so much More confident i have a lot more energy and im a lot more boss, im on a important state of life where i have To show that i am number one not just a loser Who Gambles does drugs etc. And i see that gear Will help me In my life with the Mentally that i need plus ofc 1 want to get bigger and grow Big, and no im not a troll what do i need to do so i can prove that?
I see and understand that this Is probably bad idea but i cant change my mind about this. I just see the pros so Big and good choice. (i have very bad english writing im sorry about that)

F

FirstTimeHere

May 6, 2023
I see and understand that this Is probably bad idea but i cant change my mind about this. I just see the pros so Big and good choice. (i have very bad english writing im sorry about that)
And no i havent done eny blood work about enything yet, if i can help with that one too that where i can do it etc, Money Is not problem

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic