Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Brunettes or blondes

M

meriduffinz

Oct 17, 2010
I was looking at the bikini contest galleries on Flex tonight. I noticed most of the girls who won are brunette. So I asked my girlfriend...are blondes out of style and brunettes are the in thing now? She laughed at me and said, "BRUNETTES HAVE BEEN IN FOR FIVE YEARS NOW!" LOL clueless me...I guess that's what happens when you don't have cable and your focusing on getting ahead, the world moves on...

so my question is??? are men more into brunettes or blondes...or is this just the fade for bikini contests/models? Really, out of 5 girls all but one was a blonde.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
I have always traditionally been a brunette with dark eyes man, but ended up marrying a natural blonde with blue eyes. Go figure huh? Guess the old scenery wasnt working for me.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I have no preference as long as she into looking good and working out after 5 divorces Ive decided Im not dating anyone outside the fitness world.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
HOTT is HOTT as ICE-T said one time "you could be purple and from Mars, if you have a pussy we will fuck you"
Point is I have always prefferred brunettes but my current GF is a blonde and is by far the sexiest woman I have ever dated.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I have a thing for brunette with blue eyes...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I have no preference as long as she into looking good and working out after 5 divorces Ive decided Im not dating anyone outside the fitness world.

I heard that brother. They just bitch and complain about everything to do with lifting and training EVERYTHING!
Then would ask me how she could lose some weight, I would explain diet to her and she would just shake her head and say "too hard".
Never heard so much complaining in my life from my last ex-wife, bitch had the nerve to complain when she was doing all sorts of fucked up shit, now shes got the 40 yr old woman gut and math teacher arms, trying to get in the gym and 'work it off' I just chuckle under my breath every time I see her there.
Dumb bitch, BTW she was a red-head.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
It dont matter to me what color hair they have as long as she is HOTT!!! She could be a blonde, brunette, or firebush, its all good to me.

DGAF

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
You did leave out red heads man. Ive dated a little of everything, married a blond with blue eyes but there is still something about red heads. My last GF was a preachers daughter, red head with blue eyes and was an absolute animal in every sense of the word so Im just gonna leave it at that!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You did leave out red heads man. Ive dated a little of everything, married a blond with blue eyes but there is still something about red heads. My last GF was a preachers daughter, red head with blue eyes and was an absolute animal in every sense of the word so Im just gonna leave it at that!
i will have to say redheads are horney fuckers...i had one from mississippi drive down to see me every weekend...she was a freak....hell one time she brought a friend with her and had a 3 some ...when is came down to dick sucking that chcick sucked my dick for over a half an hour without stoping,,now that a good girl....i rememeber her chocking on that load....all i could do is laugh with a smile from ear to ear...by far the freakest chick i encountered....dw

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
i will have to say redheads are horney fuckers...i had one from mississippi drive down to see me every weekend...she was a freak....hell one time she brought a friend with her and had a 3 some ...when is came down to dick sucking that chcick sucked my dick for over a half an hour without stoping,,now that a good girl....i rememeber her chocking on that load....all i could do is laugh with a smile from ear to ear...by far the freakest chick i encountered....dw

HAHAHAHAHAAAA! It was proly my ex-wife.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic