Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My love/hate relationship with dbol

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
A few weeks ago I decide to do a blast from my normal TRT. I went with 600mg per week test cyp and I found a handful of pink 5 thai dbol left from years ago. Dbol has always been my favorite steroid. Immediate results, instant 20-30% increase in strength, instant size and my waist actually will drop an inch or more after a few weeks on it. As I've gotten older I have noticed I cannot stay on dbol as long as I used to or at the same doses. This time I ran it for 5 weeks at just 20mg per day. By my last week I was miserable. The acid reflux got me and I actually lost my appetite for a couple weeks. (those who know me know that is NOT normal). I may or may not run it again. Its not like there is much real dbol around after the anabol ran dry.

My question is what does everyone here do for their blasts? I'm mainly speaking to those over 40. What compounds do you guys get the most results from with the least amount of sides? My TRT dose is 250mg Test U every 10 days.
I stick to test anavar and masteron as the primary compounds I will do regularly. Never all 3 at the same time.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Usually I’ll run
Test e or c @ 400 mgs weekly at the most.
NPP same as test.
Mast e 300 mgs weekly.
this time I added var @ 40 mgs daily. I’ll run the var for 5 weeks.
Usually I’ll run t-boo instead of var but I decided to switch it up this time. That’s if I even use an oral at all.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Reforvit -b and coffee didn’t get any better than that

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I know how you feel man.
I’m 53 and recently decided to give up on bulkers entirely.
Too many sides for me. Dbol and to a lesser degree Tbol make me feel lethargic.
These days it’s just test, primo and maybe some proviron.
I’ve found that getting older I feel a lot healthier being lean rather than big.
If I want to get big these days then GH is my choice for gaining mass.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just out of curiosity, for those of you with some brewing experience, do you have to do anything to the raws, as all the orals raws are treated to survive the first pass through the liver. Does inj dbol simply get brewed in the same fashion as one would brew test cyp?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just out of curiosity, for those of you with some brewing experience, do you have to do anything to the raws, as all the orals raws are treated to survive the first pass through the liver. Does inj dbol simply get brewed in the same fashion as one would brew test cyp?
You don't chemically change the d-bol. You have to add solvents to keep it in solution. I don't know the recipe off the top of my head. basskiller's site use to have one.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
The numbers I remember were 3 or 4 %ba and
15-20% bb? @ 25 mg

same conversion as all the other basics.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Here is an old paper. dianabol isn't used but similar unesterified steroids are. Caster oil seems good and from what I recall one recipe used it. Ballpark would be caster oil, 20% BB, and 2% BA at 25-25 mg/mL d-dol.

Attachments

• huber1964.pdf
    490.9 KB · Views: 42
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic