Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

My love/hate relationship with dbol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
A few weeks ago I decide to do a blast from my normal TRT. I went with 600mg per week test cyp and I found a handful of pink 5 thai dbol left from years ago. Dbol has always been my favorite steroid. Immediate results, instant 20-30% increase in strength, instant size and my waist actually will drop an inch or more after a few weeks on it. As I've gotten older I have noticed I cannot stay on dbol as long as I used to or at the same doses. This time I ran it for 5 weeks at just 20mg per day. By my last week I was miserable. The acid reflux got me and I actually lost my appetite for a couple weeks. (those who know me know that is NOT normal). I may or may not run it again. Its not like there is much real dbol around after the anabol ran dry.

My question is what does everyone here do for their blasts? I'm mainly speaking to those over 40. What compounds do you guys get the most results from with the least amount of sides? My TRT dose is 250mg Test U every 10 days.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
1. the dbol may not be what is to blame for you acid reflux. this can be proven. what binds your dbol tab could take some or all of the blame. your tolerance to these binders and adhesives may have changed. your gut may not be as tolerable as it once was. just some probabilities.

2. have you ever had the experience of dbol in oily solution. were you would use the oily solution a few days of the week instead of the oral route? proven to be less taxing on liver values with over a decade of bloodwork as proof from diff users. and most that have used the oily solution believe it metabolizes differently increasing effectiveness and little to no water retention .

3. You can get an analysis for under 130 usd to prove compound ID and dose from a reputable and legit Lic. facility.

Oily solutions will blow away orals. the diff will be like day and night. my .02 the best side effect for me is the wellness feeling, impossible to be depressed on dbol oily solution my .02 It was my favorite as well. and the one I would chose to use above all others.

Oily solutions will have the least sides and the most increased results. to most they should be a shocking difference.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I found the same with all orals once I was over 40 years old. I just do not tolerate them anymore. My blasts are a lot lower than what most guys do in total mg, but I am also at the top of the TRT range at just 125-150 mg of test a week. Usually, my blast is 300 mg test cyp and 150-225 mg of tren hex a week for 10 weeks. I might throw in winstrol or anavar 20-30 mg a day for the last 3-4 weeks, but I have not done that in the last two blasts. I just kept them straight injectables.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I only get bad heartburn from caps. Tabs all good.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Blast is 600 test, 150 deca, 25 dbol. I'm 44 with a pretty beat up body and I'll feel 10 yrs younger with minimal sides.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You could try different binders in oral dbol and see if it works like lil ed mentioned, although you may not always know what each and every source out there is using unless you ask and they respond back, which can be a crapshoot. It's funny because back in the 80's when Duchaine wrote his USH handbook (either 1 or 2), he mentioned that he and others get to a point with dbol where it will always just distend the user (like more than normal) no matter what they do to counter it. I seem to notice and echo the same as what he wrote, it just distends my gut more than it used to. I noticed that by mid-late 30's, and as a result, I have not used it in over a decade.

There are so many factors probably involved though for what I wrote above, things are usually multi-factorial. It seemed the more I got distended, the worse the acid reflux would also get, especially if I was throwing down food in large amounts. Eventually, even small amounts of food would do this for me.

That said though, I get acid reflux from most orals these days, but unless I were to make my own or find a source who cooked something up to help with this, I just avoid it now. I've actually been wondering how a really small dose like 10-20mg/d would do, but i've not gotten around to it. I always used 25-50-75mg/d of dbol back in the day.

I tried injectable reforvit-b back in the 90's, but it was a little too much on the painful side, so i stuck with taking it orally, and to save me the scar tissue, lol. I would not call reforvit as the ideal dbol source, but it was super cheap at the time, and taking it orally did not cause quite the distention and acid reflux as it does to me now, so it was a no-brainer at the time.

I hardly use orals these days, maybe during a cutting phase for a short bit of time, at least that is how i've been for many many years now....but mainly just injectable AAS.

Good luck though!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Curious: Have you ever tried just just the powder…. emptying the contents from the caps into your mouth and tossing the cap?
No I did not. I wonder, if you took it with some food or milk. I have to take ibuprofen with a small glass of milk, no probs. If I do not, heartburn city.

I have var and winny caps that rip my stomach up. I do not recall probs with var tabs I had many years ago. Strange.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So far i have felt the best (mood, energy, love of life) on test, mast e, and tbol.
The last few summers, baring last summer, I ranTest/EQ/Primo for 8-9 weeks, then took 3 weeks off for a quick break, then
Test/Mast E/T-bol for another 8-9 weeks That scheme worked really well for me. Last summer was a shorter stint and just stuck with Test/Primo and a little EQ. EQ is starting to feel kind of crappy. I don't know why exactly but probably red cell numbers going up. If I'm doing the 8-3-8 scheme I donate during the 3 week off part and that seems to help keep things in the feel great zone. Last year I didn't do that. I also do some ramping so if say I'm going to do a 12 week cycle I start off at 300 mg/w and ramp up over time to 750-1000 mg/w and then last third ramp back down. It's an approach to mitigate problems rather than optimize for gains really. Every year seems I am dropping dose down. Last year i think I maxed out at 750 mg total. This year I'm not even sure what I'll do. I've been so busy with work/travel and doing some work on my property that I'm not even consistent in the gym right now and my diet has been looser than it has been in a while with all the travel. I still keep my weight between 195 and 205 but the comp right now is blah. I decided to do that 5-6 years ago just for health from being older. Pounding food and dosing higher I felt was really taking a toll so rather than develop high BP, GI issues and GERD and so on I backed things down. So my cycles are really recomp. I will generally drop 3-5% BF and gain less than 5-7 lbs if that. I'm a long ways from 215-220 lean from a decade ago. But my blood work is better than it's been in a while. I figure if I can't load 405 on the bar for sets in the squat, I can't push food, if my back and knees are what they are, then I will adjust things and work within a range that I can be relatively pain free and retain vitality. Goals shift. Plus less gear means better cardio and less joint pain at least for me. On TRT I can hit the heavy and speed bag, do some grappling stuff, shoot some hoops, bike in the hills, do heavy yardwork all day and so on. On a gram of gear that stuff is a lot harder.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I’ve taken a 50mg dbol tab everyday for a long time. Sometimes I’ll switch to a winni and those are the ones that get me.

I agree with try the inJ dbol.
I use to get some that was 25mg but thin as water. No pain at all could use slin pins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic