Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Endocrinologist

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So I am changing doctors and I ended up going to a nurse practitioner. She's actually really pretty. But anyways, she doesn't do TRT per say but i sending me to an endo that does do. She says the endo will schedule visits every 3-6 months. I have been on legit TRT for 10 years. I'm not super keen on every 3 months because that would end my AAS fun for the most part. Then again I am 61. I guess I will see him/her/zir/they whatever the fuck the person is but not keen on the on the face of it management. any of you use an endocrinologist?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I do but I'm on a 6 month blood work schedule just because I made it clear that I knew my blood work. Had a binder with all my labs for the last 5 years to show stability.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
No ending here. My general has me do bloodwork once per year to check test levels. Now he will check other things more frequently.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I used to see a PA and then I moved and had to see and Endo. Initially he had me do some more frequent testing for the first 6 months, but now it’s every 6 months.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
So I am changing doctors and I ended up going to a nurse practitioner. She's actually really pretty. But anyways, she doesn't do TRT per say but i sending me to an endo that does do. She says the endo will schedule visits every 3-6 months. I have been on legit TRT for 10 years. I'm not super keen on every 3 months because that would end my AAS fun for the most part. Then again I am 61. I guess I will see him/her/zir/they whatever the fuck the person is but not keen on the on the face of it management. any of you use an endocrinologist?
Going to see one for the first time in August so I'm also looking for any tips.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Mine started me out every 3 months, now it is just every 6 months. I can even stretch that out a little if I tell them I am going to be out of town for a month or so.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Mine started me out every 3 months, now it is just every 6 months. I can even stretch that out a little if I tell them I am going to be out of town for a month or so.
I'm thinking this might be similar. won't know until later though. Is he decent with you GF?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm thinking this might be similar. won't know until later though. Is he decent with you GF?
Nope. He is a fucking asshole, but it is through the VA, so I am kind of stuck with him. I live in an area where if I request someone else, I will have to drive several hours away to my appointments.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Nope. He is a fucking asshole, but it is through the VA, so I am kind of stuck with him. I live in an area where if I request someone else, I will have to drive several hours away to my appointments.
Well I guess we'll see.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why are you doing this is my question?
Generally these Dr's know a little less than nothing is what I have found.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Why are you doing this is my question?
Generally these Dr's know a little less than nothing is what I have found.
Persponal reasons. Yes, i know we know more than they do or will know if they lived 1000 years but most have more hubris than you can shake a stick at.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic