Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hempvana

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Who else has tried these products? My girl came home with a small tub of their cream last yr that worked really well and recently brought home a bottle of their menthol stuff, it's a liquid and has a roll on applicator. The relief my shoulder has got from this is unbelievable and it's just about instant.

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
Never heard of it but I’ve used CBD lotions in the past cause I destroyed my leg and they are legit as it gets.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm, gonna have to try that stuff. I had my sacrum fractured many years ago. I did not seek medical help and ended up with a myriad of probs that cause pain. I want to see if it helps.

Before I order, anyone know if topical stuff will help skeletal probs like bone spurs or just muscular?
Thanks

B

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
I think cbd oil would help a bit more. Seems like it gets deeper. I don’t know where you like but if you have a dispensary near by just walk in there.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hmmm, gonna have to try that stuff. I had my sacrum fractured many years ago. I did not seek medical help and ended up with a myriad of probs that cause pain. I want to see if it helps.

Before I order, anyone know if topical stuff will help skeletal probs like bone spurs or just muscular?
Thanks

B
My shoulder needs to be replaced and this actually gives me real relief.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm, gonna have to try that stuff. I had my sacrum fractured many years ago. I did not seek medical help and ended up with a myriad of probs that cause pain. I am gonna see if it helps. Thanks
My shoulder needs to be replaced and this actually gives me real relief.
WEll sounds like a great deal. My only hesitation is I cannot use CDB as it could cause a false positive for weed.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I have never heard of this stuff, but if it gives you pain relief then I've gotta try it!!

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
Hmmm, gonna have to try that stuff. I had my sacrum fractured many years ago. I did not seek medical help and ended up with a myriad of probs that cause pain. I am gonna see if it helps. Thanks

WEll sounds like a great deal. My only hesitation is I cannot use CDB as it could cause a false positive for weed.
CBD won’t cause a false positive

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
CBD is best because it provides various benefits like it’s organic, anti-inflammatory, and best isolated.
It's considered the best cream for pain relief! You must try CBD in order to get better results.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic