Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I had some hot lady hitting on me today, but

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I ran across an article a few days ago about how ugly people like wearing masks. There was this one woman here at apartment complex, had one of those tight, lean bodies. She loved wearing a mask, though. One day I found out why.

"Please, put it back on!"

"And turn around and bend over."

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Are you sure she was hot... as in good looking? we could have used masks back in the day when all women seemed to have great bodies but there were some ugly ducklings. We used to joke about putting a bag on their heads and go drilling for oil. I have seen masks that could be as big as bags.
Yea man, she was pretty damn hot....great body, nice hair, big ears, natural skin color. I'll admit...I couldn't see her grill, so not sure about the oral hygiene (or cold sores, lol), but i've seen her before, so I have prior exposure:)

j/k on the ears:D

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea man, she was pretty damn hot....great body, nice hair, big ears, natural skin color. I'll admit...I couldn't see her grill, so not sure about the oral hygiene (or cold sores, lol), but i've seen her before, so I have prior exposure:)

j/k on the ears:D

You got me on the ears. I was thinking "how oddly specific."

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
To me they want to wear a mask I don't care if they're hot. I really don't care they're political affiliation, what church they go to, hell, I don't even care if they're married. If they want to get down and have some fun and they're hot I couldn't care less. Of course I'm a cheap easy whore so...

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
To me they want to wear a mask I don't care if they're hot. I really don't care they're political affiliation, what church they go to, hell, I don't even care if they're married. If they want to get down and have some fun and they're hot I couldn't care less. Of course I'm a cheap easy whore so...
Only one of those things will get ya shot.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Only one of those things will get ya shot.
The funny part is I get paid to screw other men's wives. Seriously! I had one last night, I have another one this Friday evening and I have another one next Thursday evening.

Sometimes the husbands come and watch, sometimes they send their wives by themselves, and sometimes the wives just make an appointment and don't tell their husbands.

To me I wish I would have started this many years sooner but making up for lost time

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
The funny part is I get paid to screw other men's wives. Seriously! I had one last night, I have another one this Friday evening and I have another one next Thursday evening.

Sometimes the husbands come and watch, sometimes they send their wives by themselves, and sometimes the wives just make an appointment and don't tell their husbands.

To me I wish I would have started this many years sooner but making up for lost time
I don't think that would pay my bills. I don't have the right tools. I'm like the guy who want's to build a house and only has a box of nails and small hammer. Emphasis on the SMALL hammer. lol

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Pretty cool! Let’s look at it on a positive note. You could’ve taken her home and shot a load all over her face and she’s protected against the virus. That’s the angle you should’ve taken lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic