Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

So I was at the home depot

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I was getting some 2x4s and fasteners for my shed build. I was picking super straight lumber. Some gal walks up and rather than wait she started grabbing 2x4s over me as I was setting mine down on a cart. I straightened back up to get a thump on the crown of my head.

I looked at the lady with fury in my eyes, she said "Oh I am sorry" I said "Yeah you are, GD'it wait until I am done dumbass." or something to that effect. Her man was looking anywhere but me, almost shrinking into himself. She said "you are bleeding, let me call 911"

I looked at her as the blood rolled down the back of my neck and simply said "fuck off"

I finished getting 2x4s walked to the pro desk and checked out. I had 2 other people tell me I was bleeding. I looked at them and said I know and went about my bussines.

My head has a big scab on it and it is hard to shave it as I stay bald.

People...

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I was getting some 2x4s and fasteners for my shed build. I was picking super straight lumber. Some gal walks up and rather than wait she started grabbing 2x4s over me as I was setting mine down on a cart. I straightened back up to get a thump on the crown of my head.

I looked at the lady with fury in my eyes, she said "Oh I am sorry" I said "Yeah you are, GD'it wait until I am done dumbass." or something to that effect. Her man was looking anywhere but me, almost shrinking into himself. She said "you are bleeding, let me call 911"

I looked at her as the blood rolled down the back of my neck and simply said "fuck off"

I finished getting 2x4s walked to the pro desk and checked out. I had 2 other people tell me I was bleeding. I looked at them and said I know and went about my bussines.

My head has a big scab on it and it is hard to shave it as I stay bald.

People...
I need two emojis for this ,, one for how fucked up people can be and one for your reaction cus thats funny shit ...

soon as she did the Im sorry thing ,, id of had to fight back ,, You damn right you are , in fact your about the sorriest thing Ive ever seen and you buddy , WTF you got no hands ? , your womans gota pick your lumber out ? go home n put on a fucking dress nancy ....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
You damn right you are , in fact your about the sorriest thing Ive ever seen and you buddy , WTF you got no hands ? , your womans gota pick your lumber out ? go home n put on a fucking dress nancy ....
THIS!

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
I'm thinking this:
man skirt and his girl walk up... they see you carefully picking stock, they wait for what may have been 30 seconds, she is impatient as she's used to getting her way.
She paces a little, man skirt waits patiently
She nudges man-skirt and says "just go in there and grab one"
Man-skirt: " lets just wait a minute"
She: UHG mumbling "pussy" under her breath

bringing us to the bump on the head

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I'm thinking this:
man skirt and his girl walk up... they see you carefully picking stock, they wait for what may have been 30 seconds, she is impatient as she's used to getting her way.

now i got him pictured in my head with his hair up in a bun or all long but the bangs pulled back into a tiny pony tail like hes an elf in some bad remake of the hobbit

Oh Christ she hit him with a 2x4 .. look away look away !!
scared.jpg

Last edited:
Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I'm thinking this:

Yep, that is definitely how it went down.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Don't lie. You got caught checking out the home depot handy girl.

What a dummy, who tries to polish up lumber. Then spits on it to clean it...what! I would kick her out of the hardware store!

You don't give that big omniscient "get the fuck away from me" presence jipped. I give stupid people the "look" and they walk away lol

I do not have that bro. I am a skinny old man, but hard as iron. She may not have got it but the dude sure did. I thought it over in my head about telling her I was gonna take out my pain on him as I could never hit a gal. I know he would shit himself but she might just decide to use her female privilege's and smack me. Then I would have to hurt her man.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I do not have that bro. I am a skinny old man, but hard as iron. She may not have got it but the dude sure did. I thought it over in my head about telling her I was gonna take out my pain on him as I could never hit a gal. I know he would shit himself but she might just decide to use her female privilege's and smack me. Then I would have to hurt her man.
I got a couple shirts I can lend ya if youd care to make your point from a distance. Take your pick

shirts.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic