RalfKelleh
What's New?

The Official TV/Netflix/Prime etc shows you are watching Thread

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Now I like you. I simultaneously Lu LOVE Longmire! I have probably watched it from end to end 3x & some episodes more.
It's been hard for me to find anything else to watch since i finished it last month:( LOL! Such a great show....loved watching it at night while laying in bed. I may have

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well I’ll have to check out longmire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea man it's really good. It's not all hi-tech and glamour, just a good show in the middle of a Wyoming town (recorded in Arizona though), with good plots and basic acting. A cowboy/country sheriff series. It also has Lou Diamond Phillips and a few other actors.

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
Watching Dahmer right now. Pretty damn good and fuckin weird.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Watching Dahmer right now. Pretty damn good and fuckin weird.
I would be walking through the living room while my wife was watching. Damn that guy was phucked up! I hear it is good though.

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
I would be walking through the living room while my wife was watching. Damn that guy was phucked up! I hear it is good though.
Yeah super dark and fucked up! The guy who plays him had to see a therapist for awhile after I’m pretty sure.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Anyone watching “The Last of Us“ on showtime? It’s based on a pretty decent game and is exceptionally good!
My daughter keeps telling me how good it is, and I'm waiting for the season to end, so I can binge watch it.:D

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
My daughter also recommended the Netflix show "You" and I've really enjoyed it. It's about a guy ( serial killer ) that will do anything to get the lady regardless of who gets in his way, in a sorta Dexter way. There's four and a half seasons so far, and the last half of the fourth coming out next week.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anyone watching “The Last of Us“ on showtime? It’s based on a pretty decent game and is exceptionally good!
Big Ron Partlow was just talking about that show on IJBB podcast.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Watching Law & Order: Organized Crime Unit on Peacock. Great stories and well acted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic