Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

COVID Finally Got Me

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
A quick update. I discovered that Rebound COVID is a real thing. At end of Paxlovid was feeling great, went on my trip, on day 3 of trip started what I thought was an allergy, morphed into what I thought was a new cold (everyone was coughing and sneezing on my flights and in the airports), got home and tested....man, that test popped positive the second the liquid hit the test line. It was quickly getting worse and back into my lungs, now I'm back on Paxlovid. Apparently 10% of non-Paxlovid COVID cases have rebound, and 25% of Paxlovid have rebound. I did not retest when I was feeling better. Had a fever, but no aches this time except some mild headaches. Just cold symptoms. Feeling better after just one night of Paxlovid.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
In hindsight, we should have asked LK for a sticky on a ''covid protocol" of both proven supplements used for it as well either hcq and ivermectin, decadron, etc doses. those things were always popping up before in random threads, a sticky would have been really helpful, crap

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Bummer No Vax, had it. Not the worst. Couldn't smell or taste at all which sucked. It mostly came back.

Hope all goes well for you. Get better soon!

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Short update with timeline. A reminder....I was fully vaxed, including bivalent beginning of September.

Went like this: COVID, Paxlovid, rebound COVID, another round of Paxlovid, more rebound COVID, ear infection, Z pack, sinus infection, Amoxicillin. Lost taste and smell for about 3 days after most of the symptoms had resolved, weird. Missed about 4 weeks of the gym, about 6 weeks of symptoms. About 95% now, back in gym everyday doing full cardio now as well. Trying to get my strength back, lost quite a bit of that as well as some size and leanness (because what else was there to do but eat and not give a shit about my diet?). Back on track now. No long COVID symptoms that I know of.

Wasn't fun, makes me wonder about effectiveness of vaccines with the currently circulating strains (don't turn this political, please). Most of it fell into the nuisance category except for the first day.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Damn, brother! Sorry it hit you so bad. I just had the delta when it came around and did lose quite a bit of weight, but figured it was a good time to start a cut. Haha. If I was going to put my finger on the pulse of this, your location has more to do with you getting hit like you did than anything else. The population density where you are is like 150x that of where I live. You were probably getting exposed over and over again while you were still trying to kick it.

Hopefully you are done with it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I had to take the vaxx to change jobs because my primary care guy stabbed me in the back. Vaxx gave me hick-ups for 4 days. Then my pulse didn't go under 90 for 4 months. My brother got myocarditis and is now on beta blockers to regulate. My best friend's son 29 died suddenly after his booster. I was registered with the American Society of Clinical Pathologist in the 90s. I read his autopsy report. He had damage in his heart and liver. I'm happy that you didn't have these problems. There is a tiny old Italian rat screaming safe and effective along with his koshur yenta counterpart form an alphabet soup agency yelping the same. I am 100% a motherfucking motherfucker. So Southern Poverty Law Center Semite this motherfucker!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
That paxlovid rebound seems to be very common. Good thing they finally gave you the Z-pack.

Z-pack, HCQ, ivermectin, and prednisone is everything you need.

No vax required.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Is C(c)aucasian capitalized? Or did Woke Nation deem it not a proper noun since only pronouns matter, except for Black Lives of course.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I had to take the vaxx to change jobs because my primary care guy stabbed me in the back. Vaxx gave me hick-ups for 4 days. Then my pulse didn't go under 90 for 4 months. My brother got myocarditis and is now on beta blockers to regulate. My best friend's son 29 died suddenly after his booster. I was registered with the American Society of Clinical Pathologist in the 90s. I read his autopsy report. He had damage in his heart and liver. I'm happy that you didn't have these problems. There is a tiny old Italian rat screaming safe and effective along with his koshur yenta counterpart form an alphabet soup agency yelping the same. I am 100% a motherfucking motherfucker. So Southern Poverty Law Center Semite this motherfucker!
When people have reactions to the vaccine it makes me wonder if they would have had the same reaction to getting Covid instead. How do we know it’s something else in the vaccine? I here of people not getting vaccinated and get Covid with similar symptoms/ permanent damage/ sudden death.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
When people have reactions to the vaccine it makes me wonder if they would have had the same reaction to getting Covid instead. How do we know it’s something else in the vaccine? I here of people not getting vaccinated and get Covid with similar symptoms/ permanent damage/ sudden death.
I ran into a friend I haven't seen in 2 years just today. His brother had a massive heart attack a few days after the vaccine at 39. When the vaccine was released, within 60 days it had recorded more deaths in VAERS than any other vaccine in it's history, VAERS is the early warning system of the CDC/FDA. The deaths were more than those of all other vaccines combined since the VAERS system was put into place, at the time, over 31 years. That should be enough to answer your question buddy. If it's not I just don't have the time or energy to pump out all the evidence I know of after doing so early on WCBB over 2 years ago. I really have to move back into the zone where I just don't care who can see and who can't. At this point the people that don't see will never see.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic